just finished the late night Jap restaurant!

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Every five weeks! A real love hate relationship. makes for some really good production numbers :mrgreen:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
rstrick said:
Every five weeks! A real love hate relationship. makes for some really good production numbers :mrgreen:

Yes, I have some restaurants that I do every month. The money is good, especially good for Jan-March when biz is slow. Love hate is a good way to put it.

However leaving the family at night chews rocks!

Adam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always hated cleaning restaurants........but loved their checks. :shock:

It's sucks doing them, but hard to pass up on the dough, especially if they pay on time. 8)

Bucey

Name
FFA?
AdamHale said:
rstrick said:

Yes, I have some restaurants that I do every month. The money is good, especially good for Jan-March when biz is slow. Love hate is a good way to put it.

Adam

I take mine with me :mrgreen:

My wife Nd I do the work.

AdamHale said:
rstrick said:

Pay that night!

Adam

PCCN

Try seven nights a week. No joke. We service 3 national chains, one of which gets all their locations (14 for the corp. stores, and 5 for the franchises) cleaned every other week. Yes, they are smell but still takes driving time, set up , and break down. A couple of them are an hour drive each way to clean for 40 minutes. BUT, they are regular customers and in the winter they do pay the bills. I sometimes cuss under my breath all night but then I remember who is paying my monthly bills.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I remember hating cleaning restaurants. Now I just hate my techs complaining about them, lol. They actually like them, they are good money per hour and I pay percentage so they are happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom