Just introducing myself

Name
Yohance
Hey guys,
Brand new to the board and just wanted to say hi. I have read posts and got some info before but never posted so I thought I would jump in. This board seems fun and crazy with tons of veteran knowledge. I am going to become a regular for sure.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
welcome Yohance. can you tell us the reason you chose Trojan? must be an interesting story.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
trojancarpetcare said:
Hey guys,
Brand new to the board and just wanted to say hi. I have read posts and got some info before but never posted so I thought I would jump in. This board seems fun and crazy with tons of veteran knowledge. I am going to become a regular for sure.

Buckle up....it can get wild here at times....but you have the best of the best on this board and a lot of smart people that can solve anything out there.......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
FredC said:
protection one of your big sellers?

LOL.."now" I get it

DUH...... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

:lol: :lol:

..l.T.A.

Name
Yohance
FredC said:
protection one of your big sellers?

Classic! I went to USC and live and work in Los Angeles so hence the name. I am also a Father of 5 kids so the name in that sense didn't work for me either. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom