Just ordered business cards with a twist

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just ordered business cards with a discount and expiration date. For the next few months I will give out 1,000 cards a month with a coupon on the back for 10% off ending each month. So I ordered 500 cards saying 10% off in the month of April then 1,000 for each month through August. If you get my card during those months you will have a coupon to help push sales in that month. Plus it will force me to give away 1,000 a month.

Becker

Name
Becker
I just ordered 1000 myself, along with 500 fliers outlining my referral rewards program.

Cards, 2 sides, flyer and cards both full color. $110.00

The cards and the flyer work together..

I expect a good results.

One job will more than pay for the program.

It is going to be huge!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
On the back of the cards does it give an offer? My plan is to force myself to hand them out

Maybe someday you can be absurdi

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ken the thing missing in my business is my old secretary Laura Manning who had my day layed out for me from meetings to event everything, you need someone to keep you honest when your an owner operator. So I decided I am going to make my money the keep me honest if I spend it it will have a date that I have to get it done by

I don't remember being at mikefest LOL
Had a blast and the best choice I made was staying away from the group that way i could do what i want and not get lumped in. We have some really nice guys in this industry and Mikey P is even a better guy in person. Who even knew there was a great guy like Jimbo out there, Brevick is the man, Studebaker is simply one of the nicest guys out there, Jim Bethel should teach us all how to be(he is the aussie Ken Snow personality wise with out the nicotine) I can't say enough about Al Bradham that guy is tops and funny as hell I will get him on the dance floor with the wimmin folk next year, John Olsen straight great guy, when I grow up I want to be steve cameron. There were alot of really great people there I had a blast and golfed but only 36 holes

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't meet him. He may have been there. I didn't meet alot of people who posted they were there

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I liked meeting you Brian but it wasn't like we talked or discussed anything. We basicly said hi, unless you caught me drunk LOL You were there for a few hours

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought you were talking sutley. Marty was there he had a great time. Loved Big Mike. He didn't bring any spending money so I had to pony up for everything. I wasn't happy about that but he was the ace boon for me

Becker

Name
Becker
Keep track of your response.

I will get my order by mid week next week and will implement it right away, and will report me response.

I think I have created a winning snow balling program.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I hope you do. I am just trying to get it out there. It was actually a response to one of lisa wagners posts because I am very lacksidaisy about my marketing and thing I need to ramp up the effort instead of being proud I am all referals

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I could run it down for you Fred but it wouldn't be worth your time. In the Soap opera Brian felt slighted I didn't mention meeting him but I spend about 2 minutes with the dude. Secondly becker has a small prick and is envious of what a great dad I am so doesn't believe I would shell out the dough to bring an employee so it all came together in the days of brokedicks lives perfect storm here where we are cordial and distrusting

Becker

Name
Becker
What are your plans to pass out 1000 business cards in a month..

That is like 33 per day.. or 46 m-f per day...

Becker

Name
Becker
LOL.. funny how you turn a topic into parenting.

In other words not wanting to explain is code for.. I'm full of shit.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what am I full of shit about becker?
I honestly don't have a plan to pass them out. I was going to start leaving them at the gymnastic studios, karate studios and we have a parenting family night at the school. It will be tough but that is my motivation

I will pass out more when I am not at the office or working

Becker

Name
Becker
Well good luck with it.. I hope it works out. 50 per day is a big target.
Leaving them places will get some response, but after month one, then what.. same locations?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
formulate a plan. This just happened today from a post on Mikeysboard

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Becker said:
Well good luck with it.. I hope it works out. 50 per day is a big target.
Leaving them places will get some response, but after month one, then what.. same locations?

Can always make a monthly route and leave them at the Rug Doctor rentals.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah Greg, there were so many people there I doubt I spent much more than a few minutes with anyone.

Still good times though.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brian I did spend time with the other guys that is why I mentioned them. I was afraid you were going to feel me up in the dark corner at BB Kings and becker disbelieves Marty is real

Becker

Name
Becker
so you designed the card and sent away for it?

I did mine yesterday.

Card was instant, flyer I approved proof today.

Got to love Gotprint

I'm sure I will have my order by Thursday.

So leaving them places you are hoping someone takes them.

I guess it would be easy enough to leave a 1000 cards here and there.
Month after month.

Becker

Name
Becker
I just asked if Marty had a good time...

You did not even know what I was talking about. LOL

What part of that makes you think I did not think he was real?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I guess you had more time to think about it. My plan is to pass them out at all my events and then leave them places, if it were the same places they would think they would get the deal every month and I don't want that. I am sure I am more active in the community than you so I have plenty of people to hand to plus leaving 5 with each customer would be 800 amonth right there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom