Just wanted to say hello

ayetti

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself, I am a carpet cleaner down in SLO California. I have found a lot of answers on this board and figured it was time to join up and say hello.

Jimbo

Hey Fred...Jim in Reno...I like your company name...but figured you would be in the Napa Valley!

ayetti

Jimbo said:
Hey Fred...Jim in Reno...I like your company name...but figured you would be in the Napa Valley!

Nope that is the real wine country, but down here they go nuts for the whole wine thing. It made a lot of sense when we started out, but it turned out to be a really hard name to brand. It is just now starting to work out, people really remember it.

ayetti

Realized I posted this in the wrong spot DOH! Maybe admin can move or delete it? I found the forum introductions and introduced myself there.

ayetti

Mikey P said:
I'll leave it here in the big boy's room if you promise to come to the Fest in Sacramento next weekend..

and welcome!

Me and my dad have been talking it over, we wanna come but we are just not sure on scheduling just yet. I was stoked I didn't miss it! I registered today and kind of expected to see that it was this weekend.

Jerry

Supportive Member
I learned how to clean carpet in Atascadero working for Kevin at Deep Steam back in 96!

ayetti

Jerry said:
I learned how to clean carpet in Atascadero working for Kevin at Deep Steam back in 96!

Well its a really small world! I know him, he is a great guy! He was super helpful to me and my Dad when we started. They are class act. We are actually right by were his old shop used to be on traffic way.

Jerry

Supportive Member
They are super nice! took me in and showed me the ropes for a week and sent me out on my own. There was no mapquest or GPS then and I'm trying to find all these jobs tucked away in the hills, etc. (never grew up there) I learned alot! He is a very aggressive person, always trying to improve his families situation. Mostly restoration now from when I talked to him a year ago. I walked down traffic way everyday to go work for them when they were still doing the drycleaning business, and running the carpet cleaning in the back of the building.
Good Luck!
Jerry

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Hey Fred,

Welcome to the Hotel California of carpet cleaning bulletin boards.

You can checkout anytime you want, but you can neverrr leave. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom