Just when you think you have seen it all.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
And he was damn proud of it to.............

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

I asked him if any was going to come lose and he told me he used 3 inch staples to hold them down... :shock:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wow

he should of used different colors

at least then it would liked he meant to make it an interesting "quilt" pattern room

..L.T.A.

M

Mark Imbesi

I'm kinda liking it! I agree w/meAt, different colors would work better! I may offer this service and teach an IICRC class on it! LOL! Certified in Carpet Quilting! LOL!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this is after.....and talk about some pile reversal.....the shit was going 900 different directions.........

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I had to clean a room of shag that was cut into 1X6 strips, all different colors and staggered all about. It was for a fire job. Why they didn't just pitch it is beyond me. Most of the strips were loose. Took forever to clean.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Walrus said:
Was he a nice guy?

Real friendly guy...He owns his own welding shop and is going to hook me up with a step the length of my side door to help get in and out...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ODIN said:
so what about the carpet

the dude probably has a 5 thousand dollar to die for LCD TV

I don't think you could ask for a better carpet to have a super bowl party on

LOL ..he does have a huge LCD..down stairs..and the room with the patch quilt carpet was a huge add on.... ( that came out real nice) with a spiral staircase that he built to get up to the room..above his garage ....all that work and then he puts that down......

Chris A

Name
Chris
the school district I work for has clasroom rugs made out of taped together carpet squares, I think their kinda Artsy myself.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
some of them look like states....

NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL

do a patch work carpet of the USA in yor living room.....

aint NO ONE gonna have one, and what a conversation piece

Chads

Supportive Member
I went into one house next town over and someone had glued down every different color you could imagine of carpet sample squares it was very interesting looking

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
floorguy said:
some of them look like states....

NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL

do a patch work carpet of the USA in yor living room.....

aint NO ONE gonna have one, and what a conversation piece

Oh look! Fido just peed all over DC!! :roll:

You could be in different states and never leave the room! :lol:

G

I kinda like it too,but that is one carpet that will be harder to uninstall

Greenie

Chads said:
I went into one house next town over and someone had glued down every different color you could imagine of carpet sample squares it was very interesting looking

Brings back memories of Bane Clene, Clene Times. What was it again, a mechanics bay plastered with carpet samples?

Jim Martin said:
Real friendly guy...He owns his own welding shop and is going to hook me up with a step the length of my side door to help get in and out...

I call that the Schoeny Step, while you are at it, put a handrail off the end of your hose reel too, makes it real nice to step up into the truck, almost like they should have came that way.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Martin wrote:

I call that the Schoeny Step, while you are at it, put a handrail off the end of your hose reel too, makes it real nice to step up into the truck, almost like they should have came that way.

He is the one that gave me the idea...I can't put a handle on the hose reel because that is where my solution line reels are hung..so I can just grab on of those.....But I will put one on the box to the right of the roll up door.....

-JB-

Name
JB
Did s master BR years ago that was all different carpet samples, it was soooo purdy!

Back
Top Bottom