Just when you think you have seen it all.........

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I can't wait to show Kathy that picture.

She'll probably tell me that it looks like something I'd do........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
RCTPKS said:
Can you imagine the time it took, I hope had an electric stapler.

Where did it get the carpet from that it was cut up that small?

He told me his neighbor was replacing there carpet and they cut it out of there home...so he took the best pieces he could and carpeted his new addition...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The last time I ran into someone that "resourceful" was the lady who spilled some koolaid on her white bedroom carpet and couldn't get it out.

So guess what she did to solve the problem?

She just mixed up several pitchers of koolaid and poured it all over the whole carpet. Now she has a red (albeit blotchy red) carpet.

Name
Nate W.
RCTPKS said:
Oh man, I'd have been fighting back the tears on that story.

Got to hand it to him, he recycled the carpet! :mrgreen:

He's a truely Green neighbor! Just imagine the stuff you would throw away, you could just call him in to pick what he wanted and save a trip to the landfill.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jim Pemberton said:
The last time I ran into someone that "resourceful" was the lady who spilled some koolaid on her white bedroom carpet and couldn't get it out.

She just mixed up several pitchers of koolaid and poured it all over the whole carpet. Now she has a red (albeit blotchy red) carpet.

nooooo

this is weird :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The Magician said:
He owns a welding shop and your going to let this dude weld on your Vortex??

He is a great welder...you should see the spiral staircase he made to get up into that place....Carpet laying just ain't his thing...

John Watson

Jim Pemberton said:

I have a client that sorta thinks the same, About 10-12 years ago I got a call to give an estimate for removing a gallon of spilt paint from a bedroom carpet. The accident happened about 3 weeks earlier. I explained it was doutful I would get it all out for the cost of our minimum charge which was about $75.00. This lady didn't want to spend no money... I thought I talked her into checking for rems and or having some other repair person piece in a piece sorta close to what she had, I just didn't want to work for her..

3-4 years later after doing a Water damage for this gentlman in a close by town, I was asked to clean his homes carpets. Clean all carpets but the W bedroom the wife is going to just repaint it. Then I recognized the last name. Yup, She paints it, it was cheaper than replacing, it is about an 1 1/2 inch shag to boot so the face yarns are all laying down and the funny thing is it doesn't look half bad. One more piece of information. This house is just down the lake from Robert Gates house, where he was living before being called back into DC our Secretary of Defense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom