Ken, how many Butlers has Hagopian owned owned over the years?

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you think you are Butler's number one client?

Is there any thing Butler creates especially for your company?

Do you ever use the little Butler guy in your advertising?

Tell me again, at what mileage/hour combo do you sell your Butlers?

Do you own ony of the Butler box trucks?

Are your Butler's all in GMCs or have your tried Fords as well?

Did you ever experiment with other PTO/CDS units or slide ins or has it always been Butler's?

Last edited:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Do you think you are Butler's number one client?

Is there any thing Butler creates especially for your company?

Do you ever use the little Butler guy in your advertising?

Tell me again, at what mileage/hour combo do you sell your Butlers?

Do you own ony of the Butler box trucks?

Are your Butler's all in GMCs or have your tried Fords as well?

Did you ever experiment with other PTO/CDS units or slide ins or has it always been Butler's?

Never really considered whether we are #1 or not, it's irrelevant to my business. Maybe Matt can chime in on that.

Butler does a number of things for us and over the years has incorporated numerous things into their standards. Additional supports in tanks, more stainless fittings and a lot of other things.

No we do not adv based on system and in fact they are not allowed to put their butler on our vans.

We typically sell after 5-7 seasons which can be 100-140k miles and 3800-5000k hours. I will have 8 to sell over the next 3 months.

We have 1 butler in a box

All are GMC

Since we started using Butlers in the mid 80's they are the only Direct Drive we have used since. We had others before and dozens of slide ins before and 1-2 after but no other DD's since.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll have all the specs & pricing posted on Butlers website. They will all be minted out and repainted either back to factory white or any color someone wants if ordered prior to painting. We have painted all the major franchise colors and other custom colors for buyers.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'll post pics on butlers website of past units but basically the inside gutted, everything painted and all system items repaired, any body work needed is done prior to painting and then a professional paint job. The units are spectacular when completed.

F

FB7777

Having purchased both brand new Butler Systems and Butler Factory reconditioned units, it is very difficult to tell the difference

I bet Kens crew does a top notch job of getting his units ready for resale

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i'd be pretty confident in my purchase if I bought from Ken

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Gonna put those hipster 24" rims on em Ken? maybe some dingle balls and fuzzy dice, lol

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sucks, we wanted to buy one last year but ken wasn't ready yet.

So we bought a new one from butler but have not filled it up yet. Bad timing ...

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I have lusted over Mr. Snows beautiful used Butlers in the past. Historically they typically listed for around $19,000 to $21,000 dependent upon hours and mileage.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
These units will likely be a little less Chris. I have had a lot of interest already from people that were loooking last year and still need one this year. I think the economy is really starting to come around this year.

Reactions: glenboy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom