Ken Snow and the IICRC

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My question is how can a 10 year old pass the certification if it is illegal for him to use the equipment unless he is Amish or it is farm equipment?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You made Meat's point. A 10 year old can pass cause they never have to touch anything to pass it, just answer a bunch of questions. I would not be surprised if people off the street could pass the tests with no class at all.

Ironically we are one of the least expensive and have probably one of the highest credentials of anyone in the country dealing with investment grade textiles. This year we will perform over $500,000 in rug restoration, 75% of which involves some type of reweaving, or hand refringing and only about 25% being hand selvage repairs, overcasting, or machine work.

Ken
Ps To really make Meat's point one only has to look at the Logo for this Board that was decided to represent our industry. I always call it the mark of the maid, but I guess it could be considered one notch down to mark of the janitor.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
quit whining Ken and embrace the vacuum

I am a master textile cleaner and I suck at repairs and many other things that make me a "Master" and when I bitched about not getting my test results for my CRT they sent me a card not with all my other certs just one CRT card listed. When I complained in, I dunno April, they said they would get back to me. Still waiting.

Now I have a WDR and some other class in Feb coming up and anticipating that I will have 4 or 5 different cards probably under different IICRC numbers

Back
Top Bottom