Kicking around the idea of an Early Bird Special next month

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
1HgLmKs_zpsxto2umxo.png
I was thinking of something like clean two rooms and get a set of stairs free ($42.00 value) or clean 4-rooms and get two sets of stairs free ($84.00 value).

So far we have had unseasonable weather and if it continues I see no reason why we shouldn't kick start the cleaning season. I think I'd have an April 30 expiration date.

What do you think a percentage off might work better? A dollar amount? We get good response with dollar amount with a minimum purchase amount but I thought about trotting this out.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, with our reduced capacity and lack of rain, I'm already regretting sending out our 20% off card, which hits today.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
alot of homes do not have 2 sets of stairs here. What about buy three rooms get one free

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
How about combo packages instead?

Like 2 rooms and sofa or tile/ carpet, whatever.
Ohhh duct cleaning and carpet :smile:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
After talking with Dan we may make it into a Facebook offer.

We've not run a special on Facebook yet and it will give us an opportunity to see if that is viable vehicle for offers. We know it works for branding, we had a post over the weekend that got 166 likes and was viewed buy 12K people but no there was no direct response tied to it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You got to expend and think out of the box , Richard.
Yes, I know you're from KS. But would it hurt to expand to new territories?

Three rooms and a free haircut.
Five rooms -free foot massage.
Entire home to include HVAC, upholstery and trimmings- A sing along with Mike and L. Wagner.

Before you rule it out, please run it by Dan.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I was thinking of something like clean two rooms and get a set of stairs free ($42.00 value) or clean 4-rooms and get two sets of stairs free ($84.00 value).

If I was your tech and you tried to give away my "stair cleaning" money, I would clean them with my arse!:biggrin:
Cleaning stairs sucks & hurts!

Plus, a tech can power through a normal set of stairs in what? Maybe 10-20 minutes tops. If paid on commission the tech would make more cleaning stairs than carpet.

Give away something easy, like a hallway or room of scotchgard.

Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hourly no comish! Protector is a good one if they see value in the product.

This is what I waz thinkin.

Post the picture and link it back to our website on the web specials page.

March%20discount_zpsrhiythqk.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I
card- spring rush -13 back.jpg
card- spring rush -13 back.jpg his is the one I'm sending out.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice Dave! I figure we will start out with a Facebook post and see how it does organically. Then after a few days boost the post.

It will be less than a penny per impression served so for the same money spent I can reach 20x the people.

I'm a cheap bass-turd.:winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
CooperMadness_zpsdljucm27.jpg
This is what we ended up with. The top image is one that is boostable and meets Facebook's 20% rule.There was also a brief story from Dan about Cooper and the messes he creates. LOL

The bottom image is sent to anyone that claims the offer.
CooperMadness2_zpson7bmc3j.png

Its doing fairly well, we started it Saturday around noon and have (21) that have claimed it as of this morning. I set the initial date range for 3-days with a $200.00 budget. We have spent a little over $100.00 so far and the image was served to over 10,000 targeted people. I'll let the campaign finish up and we may reboost it through the rest of the week. The Sun is shining here and mild warm weather is on the way so it's looking like good timing.

Reactions: jcooper

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
CooperMadness_zpsdljucm27.jpg
This is what we ended up with. The top image is one that is boostable and meets Facebook's 20% rule.There was also a brief story from Dan about Cooper and the messes he creates. LOL

The bottom image is sent to anyone that claims the offer.
CooperMadness2_zpson7bmc3j.png

Its doing fairly well, we started it Saturday around noon and have (21) that have claimed it as of this morning. I set the initial date range for 3-days with a $200.00 budget. We have spent a little over $100.00 so far and the image was served to over 10,000 targeted people. I'll let the campaign finish up and we may reboost it through the rest of the week. The Sun is shining here and mild warm weather is on the way so it's looking like good timing.

:headbang: Great job.

Nice, 21 jobs for only $100.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom