King Kong.... He’s coming!

Name
Josh Adler
Hey guys,
I’m in the process of getting my new truck set up. Wanted to post the process on here. I’m always up for suggestions on different tweaks and ways to improve it. Thanks guys

50842C88-90D9-48DE-8F7C-D79ACC901128.jpeg C89B3B6A-BA3D-4310-8D7D-13FA0D89D76F.jpeg 704FED94-9C4E-449F-B3E3-965C7D6953C5.jpeg B161BD20-B327-4DAA-8CF4-1AFB83962CB7.jpeg

Name
Swani
Those Gorilla units are so sweet. I would love to have one but I don't think it would work well in the cold climate?

Name
Lee Stockwell
As an example of a great layout, a recent picture of a Stanley truck. First thing you notice: "where's the machine", that thing most put front and center dominating most layouts? Everything is thoughtfully positioned for seamless operation by a 2 person crew.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Man that will be a great truck.

Guy had one just like in Nashville this year. He is from Atlanta area. CDS also.
Can't remember his name. Does a ton of upholstery.

I would put job to job used stuff on passenger side. Ya know so you can get quick glance of unit.

Less used up behind driver's side.

But you know your client base on how you park the most.
Just don't jump in there in a hurry and put it together.

Machine will go where it has to go.
I had a payotee sandwich and stared at my empty Promaster for hours before drilling holes.

Maybe somebody has some pics of the truck in Nashville RMDH

Reactions: Mikey P

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
As an example of a great layout, a recent picture of a Stanley truck. First thing you notice: "where's the machine", that thing most put front and center dominating most layouts? Everything is thoughtfully positioned for seamless operation by a 2 person crew.
I think the remote control panel helps with that a lot... I’m not sure how many units on the market have that ability. I though most of the time, the controls are on the unit themselves.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
That's a great layout for the blower/pump combo. Looks like a one piece driveshaft? I would have asked about eliminating the front flooring to minimize rust prone areas under the drivers and passengers feet.
That is the same positioning as my AquaTech Spacesaver vans.

20160410_144744.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I would be concerned about enough heat getting to the box to prevent freezing in cold climates when driving from job to job. I have seen in vans where they have installed a rear heater running off the vehicles cooling system. I wonder if that would be practical for that one?

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
With your legacy logo not too much verbiage all over the ******* place in advance going to stick out like a sore thumb in the big community. Well done sir!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
Yea and Yeah both good in the Scrabble Dictionary. I am a dweeb. I play Scrabble. (BTW, dweeb is also good, ha ha Scrabble Dictionary is very cool.)

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Here is an example how the CHP ambushes commercial vehicles in my area. I took this picture today. Three commercial enforcement CHP’s with jump scales.
A99C94CF-26A6-40B4-B706-F68FA8A65A8E.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom