King of Pain

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Broken my pinky finger(still played lacrosse with it), broke my wrist after rollerblading down a steep hill when I was 12(played hockey with my cast on that spring), my thumb broke playing lacrosse when my thumb got pushed all the way backwards and the tendons pulled bone off still played that game, have sprained my wrist at another job, cracked ribs from sports, sprained my neck from hockey and head was stuck looking to my left for a few days, concussions from both hockey and lacrosse, and honestly the worst feeling one was when i dislocated my jaw playing lacrosse oh and last year playing softball I got drilled on the top of my head with the ball while running to second that knocked me out for a little bit. Only thing carpet related was a bad burn on my left hand and twisted my ankle pretty good on hoses once.

F

FB7777

I’m not sure how any male pic here can get good reviews. Even if we throw our wives in, to soften the blow, it still don’t help😏
Gimme your best shot grampa....

2C2F4749-2121-4CE0-ADAD-2C3B3B3D15BE.jpeg

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
My favourite death match wrestler Jun Kasai has a few scars.....
Keloids make those scars look worse... not that there wasn't pain involved in getting them.

I've completely severed a biceps tendon - Football. Stepped on by an opponent wearing an old-fashioned metal cleat.
Torn up ankles and knees - skiing, school basketball and dirt bikes.
Broken foot - rec league basketball
Broken rib - pick-up basketball
Torn Achilles tendon - hard to admit, I fell off a treadmill while running and reading a newspaper.
Broke both wrists - fall to pavement at the shop. The old "time slows down" was gone at this point. The pavement hit me so fast I had to admit I wasn't an athlete anymore.

Anything less than doesn't really register, I can hurt myself working and not know how it happened when my wife asks about the blood.

Not many scars to show for all that; good thing I'm healthy.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Did you tear the upper or lower tendon Bryan? I did in my 3rd distal tendon and it never came back 100%.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Did you tear the upper or lower tendon Bryan?
One of the uppers. Torn straight across; they couldn't do much. I had it scoped a few years ago to see if they could make any improvement but they still can't fix it. Never cared that much about losing football, but I had a great serve...

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
I’ve only had one broken bone and I have no idea how I did it. When I lived in NYC my left big toe randomly started hurting, the dr did and X-ray and said it was broken, can’t do anything for it. Only work related injury I had was plantar fasciitis (12 years of long shifts on cement floors). Scott fell down a customer’s steps the week before I had Cole and sprained his ankle.

Mikey P

Administrator
back to the original topic, my right leg is exhausted, clicky clacky and soar or stiff most of the time, lefty is equally as exhausted from over compensating

Wednesday can't come soon enough.

It's like having Marty as an appendage.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom