King of Pain

Name
Jeff T
Damn you fookers are brittle.😉

Never broke anything, I fractured a rib playing football in 8th grade but that's the extent of it.
Not brittle, did allot of stuff growing up... And was always trying to keep up to my older brothers....
BTW, it’s great to have you back. This place hasn’t been the same without your perspective.
Just put Marty on ignore.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Fragile bunch...handle with care..

Never broke anything, other than a list of teenage girl hearts...back in my day..

I lost my right foot once but they sewn it back (it wasn't broken, just ligaments, tendons muscles ripped and left my foot dangling)

Mikey P

Administrator
Just watched on youtube an In Memory show on 70s MX Superstar Marty Smith and his wife killed on a 4 wheeler of some kind. I always tell my wife to not worry because I used to race and just riding around is safe. This guy was a super talent but we all make small mistakes.

Yep, ride enough and you're going down.

Reactions: Nomad74

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Crushed foot, both knees torn up, 2 breaks same wrist, torn bicep tendon, fractured ulna, compound fracture on my leg, broken ribs, sports hernia, and more shit....

Reactions: Mikey P

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Construction accident caught between sloping flat and a steel roller @ 16yrs old. Tore an intestine requiring exploratory surgery to find the bleeding plus 3 fractured vertebrae. Had 27 staples from waste to sternum.
Broken finger and couple abscesses surgically removed.

Cleaning tile my chord caught under my 175 and snapped tight pulling my knuckle out of joint

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Construction accident caught between sloping flat and a steel roller @ 16yrs old. Tore an intestine requiring exploratory surgery to find the bleeding plus 3 fractured vertebrae. Had 27 staples from waste to sternum.
Broken finger and couple abscesses surgically removed.

Cleaning tile my chord caught under my 175 and snapped tight pulling my knuckle out of joint
😳

Brian H

Name
Brian H
5 broken arms:
  • Left arm in grade one, fell out of a tree
  • right arm in 2nd grade, broke it punching my brother. The bone had an abscess in it.
  • right arm twice in 3rd grade (broke it in a different spot while wearing a full cast).
  • right arm in my 40's playing indoor soccer.
Broke my big toe, twice.

Tore my:
  • calf muscle.
  • quadriceps
  • hamstring
  • Bicep tear in the shoulder (fully separated)
  • Cartilage in my ribs at least 3 times.
  • partial torn meniscus
Also had:
  • Chondromalacia (runners knee)
  • Achilles tendinitis
Tried to cut off my left thumb with a circular saw that backed out of a cut. Cut right through the tendon.

Had hernia surgery.

Had my knee drained twice.

Cut myself enough times to have paid for a new plant at the Band-aid factory.

And through all that, I've called in sick maybe 3-4 times total since I started work 45 years ago.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
5 broken arms:
  • right arm in 2nd grade, broke it punching my brother. The bone had an abscess in it.
  • right arm twice in 3rd grade (broke it in a different spot while wearing a full cast).
Broke my big toe, twice.

Tore my:
  • calf muscle.
  • quadriceps
  • hamstring
  • partial torn meniscus
Also had:
  • Achilles tendinitis
Tried to cut off my left thumb with a circular saw that backed out of a cut. Cut right through the tendon.

Had hernia surgery.

And through all that, I've called in sick maybe 3-4 times total since I started work 45 years ago.
Brian it sounds like you have a death wish. 😳

Reactions: Nomad74

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
5 broken arms:
Broke my big toe, twice.

Tore my:
  • calf muscle.
  • quadriceps
  • hamstring
  • partial torn meniscus
Also had:
  • Achilles tendinitis

Had hernia surgery.

calf muscle tear hurts. I’m recovering now. Felt it tear and hobbled me. Still hurts to the touch 2 wks later. If I moved the wrong way it made me Yelp like a girl

Brian H

Name
Brian H
calf muscle tear hurts. I’m recovering now. Felt it tear and hobbled me. Still hurts to the touch 2 wks later. If I moved the wrong way it made me Yelp like a girl
Pulled calf, quad and hamstring were all running issues from when I was younger. I ran high hurdles in high school and college.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ive only broken my pinkie. I set it with 2 comb and elastic bandage in 3rd grade, stupid kid ran over it with soccer shoes when i was trying to read a book on the grass. Its extremely difficult to break me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom