L & L Auction - 100% Legal Green Glide

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Up for auction 1 authentic teflon Green Glide for YOUR favorite wand. This item is valued at $189 but don't let that stop the bidding. It's for a good cause & its well worth it anyway!

Bidding in $5 increments starts at $100 and runs until Friday, June 8th @ 9pm Pacific Time.
All bidders also recieve a $5 coupon to http://www.EncapStore.com for use at their discretion & US Shipping is included on auction item.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
no...because if it keeps moving down and gets lost I might actually win one of these things........... :lol:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
What makes it "legal"?

5 mph bumpers, zero emissions, no lead, air bags?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
$135.........and a life supply of dots......................................................

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I should of made it a sticky...it got bumped down and I forgot about it......... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I would like one for a TI wand. The hybrid with holes and slots. Send to Al's Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc. Grants Pass OR 97526. Pay Pal ok?
Please send the invoice info to paulsen@chatlink.com
Jim, you were probably out making a buttload of money instead of spending it. Thanks.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Crap....I missed out....lost track of the date. I would have beat that Al!! And I would have ordered the Ti wand glide,.......all slotted.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Askal said:
I would like one for a TI wand. The hybrid with holes and slots. Send to Al's Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc. Grants Pass OR 97526. Pay Pal ok?
Please send the invoice info to paulsen@chatlink.com
Jim, you were probably out making a buttload of money instead of spending it. Thanks.

I'd prefer a check so we don't have to cover the fees but if you need to pay with your credit. Arc we can do that too. I'll call you Monday.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Check is fine. You can make it for the retail of 189.00. I was going to buy one anyway.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom