Lady Was In Tears When We Got There!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Had a rental call today to see if we could work them in. When we arrived the young lady was litterly in tears over her carpet. She had made the awful mistake of renting to a "friend" and the friend had left her with unpaid rent, no deposit and trashed carpets that were about 1 year old!

We had already spotted and did the 2 feet shuffle before taking the before pics. Needles to say she was one happy camper when she came back 1 hour 15 minutes later to pay us.

Befores:
photo-95.jpg

photo-96.jpg

photo-97.jpg

Afters:
photo-98.jpg

photo-99.jpg

photo-100.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
At least it was just a lil carpet cleaning...and some rent I guess.

I had a renter in that played me well...as in not paying rent and pulling the disappearing act along with a giant stainless refrigerator that needed to be taken apart to get it out of the house..it wouldn't fit thru the doors. Busted in drywalls missing appliances broken windows...

Total damage is about 20grand. No one would take the case because we couldn't collect after judgment...she has no job. In other words it would take more money to try to collect than what we would ever get out of her...

Randy Royer- if I give you her SSN and other info, can you find her? I wana at least tell her I know where she is so she won't sleep well at night. A little "watching over the shoulder" for her is in order.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nice work Billy.

and i'm ticked for you Zee. i don't think i could handle being a LL.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
nice work Billy.

and i'm ticked for you Zee. i don't think i could handle being a LL.

It is not easy to not try to go over and reorganize someone's face with a baseball bat when crap happens....I really dislike being a landlord too...unfortunately sometimes you have to be when its not a good time to sell off properties...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Haven't called those guys yet, I'll try to get to it Thursday and I'll let you know

prodrying

Good job. We usually don't get the crying ones on cleaning jobs. On water damage jobs though I feel like a psychiatrist, and see a lot of crying.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
How much money did the Wizard steal from you? You sure she wasnt cryin about the Hallway?

Golden Boy

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
What's wrong with the hallway? My tech was real proud of the pattern he left!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom