Large commercial bidding

G

getdusty

When we get over 50K sq ft we're in the $0.10 - $0.12 range. We would cimex as much as possible and extract the rest.

Name
I'm Rick James
My biggest account is approx 30,000 sq ft and if I remember correct that is done at .15 a sqft. 75% I encap and 25% I HWE.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a manufacturing plant with around 55k square feet. I charge .10 a foot to cimex based on the size of theroom. I also have a 20k square foot ballroom at a hotel that I charge .12 a square to cimex. To hot water extract I usualy am in the .18- .20 cent neighborhood

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i don't have anything near that size yet, maybe someday.

RickL

I changed to Commercial only last year and am much happier, not working as hard (physically) and making as much. Usually they look at the big picture and don't nickle dime you over crap, it's scheduled
work allowing me to have more free time. I'm lucky all my accounts let me come in when I want so I can work a little harder one week and take the next week off for a trip to the beach,etc.
It's important to meet with them and scope the job, typically they won't want everything done at once
but certain areas. Make sure you set a high minimum to make the job profitable as the work will probably be after hours or on a weekend.
My prices for an account this size are at a low of $.09 1 five year customer whose been loyal so no price increase to $.18 this is for Cimex only. HWE is priced per area and usually at about $.25 but HWE is done only on request.
For the five year customer we do $.16 for the quarterly cleaning which is traffic lanes and reception area
only and for the annual everything cleaning it's $.09. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I'll send my cell #

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom