Larry Cobb- question with pictures

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
You should see how impressed they are when their is no smell.

I have never gotten any compliments when there was no smell. I get tons of compliments from the citrus smell that Powermax has. I had a lady that insisted that I left no smell behind from fragrances. Some carpet cleaner loaded up her carpet with deodorizer. I let her smell the powermax and she said ohhh, I like that. I've been cleaning her carpet for years now.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have been using powermax for 7 years now and would not even entertain a switch. reasons..
my guys are so farmilar with using/mixing it that would freak out lol
the stuff is VERY easy to use..meaning you can go from carpet to tile and grout with no adjustments and it works awesome!!
great value
great customer support from the chemist! easy access to larry with questions.
safe if over sprayed on wood and stainless..thats a big one there!

add it all up and you cant beat it!!

i have had 1 funky bucket over the years..i just ordered another and let it roll..i have made too much money and impressed to many customers to complain but thats me personally.

keep up the great work larry
dave

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The major point being I had only bought gallons up to that point and brought back the 5 gallon pail, minus less than a half gallon I had poured in a hurry one morning. I found the sludge when I was pouring the 5 gallons into singles. After taking that trash back to my distributor I was told too bad. tough luck. I called Chandler, Arizona and got exactly the same bullshit runaround." It'll still work, you just have to shake it and stir it." Not my job, nor can I shake a 5 gallon pail. I gave them ample opportunity to make it right, they told me to go away. Not a company I would choose to deal with, and I warn everyone I can about a piss poor customer service policy. It's a shame they are pulling this garbage as it's costing them a whole lot more than just doing the right thing in the first place. I remember Prochem when Joe Doman would take the time to answer questions and help with problems.

Joe was a great guy haven't spoke to him in years, I'm sure he's still the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
That's funny Dan, I was thinking 900 lb mixer is tiny for a manufacturer. Our liquid ss mixer is 500 gallon or about 3500 lb of liquid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

all I'm saying is if you don't run a full capacity you get better results. Doesn't matter how big or small it is

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
True.......I have gotten more complements on the smell then anything else........everyone has always liked the way the carpets turned out and how soft they were......

PM has proved itself over and over again.........why in the world would anyone want to change something that worked so good..........?????

Jim;

We didn't take away any of the previous fragrance . . .

we just added one that will linger a little longer.

Our mixer is about 1/2 full @ 900 #.

Larry

Last edited:

Lonny

Supportive Member
FWIW I like Cobbs stuff. The power max is all I use for a prespray now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom