Last step chem pump on Hydramaster

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Damn thing has never been reliable. I've checked the check valves before and it was all good. Also have checked hoses for leaks, checked out ok as well as getting a new diaphram. Anything else I should check into?.

Also, can I connect the second line that goes in the chem tank in vacuum?. Wondering if this helps.

thanks,
Albert

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
mine is always being a headache. I've rebuilt everything on it and it still acts up. I have to meter it high to get it to keep working, so I just adjust the amount of chemical I put into it.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
mine has never acted up unless it has an air leak. if you see air at the top of the meter you have a leak.

gene

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks, I'll check for air leaks.

If that doesn't do it what do you guys think of this?. I saw it in a similiar post. Will this work on my Maxx470?. Does it screw in at the same point where the existing chem pump is now?.

http://www.***************/store/hy...-injector-scouts-hornets-panthers-p-8969.html

Albert

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Did you look closely at the o rings on the check valves? Those o rings are quite often the culprit when the chem system isn't working. Other than that it could be the chemical selector vavle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom