Learn Maintenance and Repairs for Stone Floors and Counters

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett
The Stone Pro BOOT CAMP 2018 Schedule is out. 3 Days of HANDS -ON experience after a 2 hour instructional course. A stone professional will be at your side as you work through the steps of maintenance, honing, polishing, repairs on granite, limestone, marble, and Travertine. Let us help you become more confident with stone. Expand the services of your company and make more money. Please let me know what month is best for you.

2018 Boot Camp Schedule2.png

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sounds good. I'll definitely want to take one this coming year.
Is it for beginners or do you need experience?

Both...I had no experience at granite or Travertine when I went...I left with a ton of knowledge on granite and not as much on Travertine as I would have liked because my main focus was the Granite...I have plans to go back next year and brush up a bit more on the Granite and focus more on Travertine...

Reactions: Stephen D. Gillett

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett
Do you want to come up to Woodside and help us do two Granite kitchens in a 70 million dollar home?

Do I want to? YESSSSS!!!:headbang:
Is it bad timing? yep. Bummed. :frown:I wish I lived closer. :hopeless:I'd totally do it. That is my wheelhouse service.
I love doing work in the Multi Mil Homes, and I'd love to show some quick plastic'ing techniques for sensitive areas on counter tops and showers.
Hopefully I will have time to show this action at the Las Vegas RMH. I am honored with your invite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom