Leave behind packet contents Part 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So I've been working on our carpet cleaning "leave behind packets" trying to complete them before Spring cleaning (they forecast 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow :errf:) , so I have several comps for my brother (or should that be bother?) to look at and he gives me a blank stare. Are you making a Chavez valpak?

I guess I kind of was/am. My father worked in the dry-cleaning & laundry business for 25-years. They always marketed on the out going pieces, the pizza places continue to market on their boxes. So shouldn't it make sense that we market other services in the "leave behind packet"? He think that we should network with like business and get a coupon from them to be included in out packet. Not bad idea but in my opinion another protracted project.

I think there is still value in having flyer/coupons in the packet. What do you think?

P.S.
I have the images but have had trouble uploading the last few days. I'll upload them once I get a new router next week.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
craigslist_tile.png

Reactions: tmdry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
These would be included in the leave behind packet alon with a brochure on drying tips and a magnet. Dan thinks I'm junking it up and try to make my own valpac. ?????

467de794-a7d5-4457-bb39-222092846061_zps5f728dae.jpg

c812d3f7-2214-459d-aa67-6f946846173f_zps30bc6811.jpg

5c94ec88-7280-4cf6-b60a-5ae6b28f0d51_zpsdb8711d3.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Richard, what I notice on Shane's and not on yours, is (as Steve T would say), a "call to action".

His marketing sale ends on March 31, to get customers to purchase before the price goes up again.

I like the ideas you guys are putting forward.

Gives us newbies an idea of what to do.:winky:

:very_drunk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Richard, what I notice on Shane's and not on yours, is (as Steve T would say), a "call to action".

His marketing sale ends on March 31, to get customers to purchase before the price goes up again.

I like the ideas you guys are putting forward.

Gives us newbies an idea of what to do.:winky:

:very_drunk:

Yes shorty, phillip gave me updated versions...

This is what i had on photobucket today right now. :very_drunk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
At this point these are just comp's I have to get approval through my brother. If he gives me the go ahead I can do some final touches. Thanks for the reminder!

Back
Top Bottom