Leave it to the nut job asshole to figure out how to make a glide worse than the original...

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20220729_050436.jpg

I couldn't ask for a better competitor...

Reactions: Mike J
F

FB7777

Ummm….

wouldn’t the slot openings have to be larger as well to allow the collected debri into the wand ?

what’s this new design called…. The waiting room?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ummm….

wouldn’t the slot openings have to be larger as well to allow the collected debri into the wand ?

I guarantee you that three apartment hacks were complaining about how narrow the slot is on my glide which is dramatically narrower than the OEM slot, which is what keeps that flimsy plastic head from chattering and driving normal people nuts. But Joe decided to listen to the minority and create this stupid thing which is going to chatter and lockdown like crazy. But God bless those guys cuz I certainly don't want to clean their shit jobs.

People with half a brain would pre-vacuum and not worry about using the wand to suck up the Lego heads, soft pellets and crazy pills off the carpet...

F

FB7777

You gotta make do….

Vacuum cleaners are not standard equipment on low ball hack trucks

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
we only vac'd about half of 'em Mike
and less in res
(where the popcorn kernels are revealed when moving the recliner)

and the Bissell Momentum (discontinued years ago) was/is the greatest POS vac in the history of the world....bar none

..L.T.A.

Well there you go, I make premium glides for premium cleaners.

I'll let Joe deal with the apartment hacks that have no money to spend on quality products.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It should be a surprise that someone "knocked off" a successful product.
It's inevitable in this business.

FredC

Village Idiot
Ummm….

They are. The image gives the appearance that only the recessed area is wider but that is the back contour of the glide making it look that way afaict.

glide_template-scaled.jpg

Reactions: SamIam and FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
Сколько времени прошло до того, как вы сделаете большие щели, как вы сделали с отверстиями после того, как Джо начал делать их больше?
Never made big holes.

Only one guy wanted them and what's the point, get a f'n Hybrid

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Joe must've taken my comments seriously about not being able to suck up airsoft pellets and bb's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom