Legends..

Mikey P

Administrator
I stopped by and visited a long time old timer Mikey Boarder today on my bike ride

Had lunch with his wife and two sons and their two new wives.

When I first met the family they were five or six years old and always referred to me as Mr. Pailliotet and we're just polite as can be.

One is four days away from becoming a journeyman lineman and making 200 plus a year and banking and banking alll kinds of benefits and rewards and the set for life with his beautiful new wife, and the other is taking over the carpet cleaning business in his small town is set as well with his darling new wife.

The Mikey Border just become the head Pastor at his church and life is grand in the western Sierra foothills.

Not everything sucks.

PXL_20220807_235529838.jpg

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I stopped by and visited a long time old timer Mikey Boarder today on my bike ride

Had lunch with his wife and two sons and their two new wives.

When I first met the family they were five or six years old and always referred to me as Mr. Pailliotet and we're just polite as can be.

One is four days away from becoming a journeyman lineman and making 200 plus a year and banking and banking alll kinds of benefits and rewards and the set for life with his beautiful new wife, and the other is taking over the carpet cleaning business in his small town is set as well with his darling new wife.

The Mikey Border just become the head Pastor at his church and life is grand in the western Sierra foothills.

Not everything sucks.

View attachment 117178
KLR650?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom