Les Jones, are you still giving away that trukmount?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I would think so....got me some raffle tickets with my S&G order....

something about the end of days....12-12-12...right??

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I forgot about the contest. Just received some chemical can you send up tickets please?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Hey..some POG would love it!

Heck even some ex Vortex salesman -that told us you ain't cleaning or you're a hack unless you use a V - would clean with it....

Just messin' with you Adam..

For the record I never thought you were a hack if you did not clean with a V. As a matter of fact, I purchased a single wand machine after the V for little jobs. I always thought it was the only true dual wand machine and a complete money maker if used as a dual wander and a waste if you did not. When I sold them, I told many a cleaner it was a dual wand machine and needed to be used as such to be profitable.

AND HECK YA THAT jUDSON WOULD ROCK!!!! Have you ever felt a 36 blowered judson? They have those things breathing so well I bet you cant tell the difference between a 45 and a 36. Judson has it right.

Adam

steve g

Name
steve garrett
years ago our local bridgepoint was supposed to give a truckmount away, never heard who won it or if they gave it away or not. I hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
years ago our local bridgepoint was supposed to give a truckmount away, never heard who won it or if they gave it away or not. I hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

I'm pretty sure Les won't flake out like that...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
well that sucks.

I never got any tickets either.

I'd love to have that unit

If Mike wins everyone would scream foul. Sorry buddy but if Les pulls your name out I bet he puts it back in and pulls another.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom