Les, please explain

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
After everyone has had good luck with s&g, I thought I would try it again. The free sample I recieved was white in color and did not work that good for me. This batch is blueish in color and totally different with my results. I am very impressed with the blue stuff. I mixed it at 3 scoops per gallon on a very nasty white cut pile nylon that had 100 huge dog pee spots on it. I have cleaned this rug twice a year for a long time and this time, it came out looking better then ever. How does it take the yellowing out and why does it work so good on grease and dog piss.
PS I will be calling for a gallon jug soon.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
gallon??? get the 45lb pail you....

he added something new to it...cuts a few more things...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
S&G been kicking ass for me. Even washed some towels with it and they came out white. Good job, Les.

Name
Eric Valentine
The original white S&G wasn't made for most household soils, and the new "bluish" version has added ingredients to handle most household soils.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Lyman said:
After everyone has had good luck with s&g, I thought I would try it again. The free sample I recieved was white in color and did not work that good for me. This batch is blueish in color and totally different with my results. I am very impressed with the blue stuff. I mixed it at 3 scoops per gallon on a very nasty white cut pile nylon that had 100 huge dog pee spots on it. I have cleaned this rug twice a year for a long time and this time, it came out looking better then ever. How does it take the yellowing out and why does it work so good on grease and dog piss.

Main component is sodium borate(an oxidizer)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Eric Valentine said:
The original white S&G wasn't made for most household soils, and the new "bluish" version has added ingredients to handle most household soils.

IDK, seemed to kick the crap out of most household soils I used it on.
If its better, that'll be some kickin!!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
It has a PH of 11-12 & OXYGEN BRIGHTENER, it should kick butt!

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I used it today on a huge water stain on berber from a broken hot water heater from the weekend. Came out awesome.

Lyman said:
Lyman,

When you mixed three scoops per gallon that equaled 1 ½ ounces per gallon. Each scoop is ½ ounce. The difference between the white and the blue is that I did a little tweaking for people with extremely hard water. I increased the kelate and I added a third surfactant in the blue. As long as you guys are willing to give me feedback and work with me I will keep making my products the best they can possibly be. In the end I will have a superior product and you guys will have a product that performs and is cost effective. I do appreciate it. Thanks to everyone that works with me.

Maybe I need to try some.

I cleaned a nice nylon pile carpet that SS has been hacking out for the last 10 years. The customer sprayed resolve everywhere for who knows how long. I had to use a ton of defoamer. Carpet was badly worn but looked like it would clean up like new until I started cleaning. Needless to say it looked like shit when I was done. I told her there was nothing I could do.

And to top it off she told me at the start of the job that she found me on the BBB site. Cool!

I then proceeded to tell her that just because a company has a good rating does not mean you will get a good job. Then we talked about what a rip off the BBB really was and how they are in business to make money NOT PROTECT CONSUMERS. I gave her several examples of how they ripped me off. Sorry it's a sore spot for me.

Then about halfway through the job she says well I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I will in case you see my husbands name. He is on the board of directors for the BBB.

:roll:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Leslie Judson Jones said:
Lyman said:
Lyman,

When you mixed three scoops per gallon that equaled 1 ½ ounces per gallon. Each scoop is ½ ounce. The difference between the white and the blue is that I did a little tweaking for people with extremely hard water. I increased the kelate and I added a third surfactant in the blue. As long as you guys are willing to give me feedback and work with me I will keep making my products the best they can possibly be. In the end I will have a superior product and you guys will have a product that performs and is cost effective. I do appreciate it. Thanks to everyone that works with me.

See....that's why I only buy 6 lb jugs......it get's better every time I order!

BillC

I guess I try the new and improved blue S&G. I still have almost a full jug of the original white stuff that wouldn't cut that good at all. Worked on one or two jobs but on others I had to go back to other presprays..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
totaly unhappy....need a 450lb to try out shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Back
Top Bottom