Let me just say this.

Mikey P

Administrator
While I have seven other folks helping me out here with the day to day operations It is still "My" Board.

And for as long as I choose to "own" this place (you'll know I gave up when you see Harry's Board up top with a leather thong instead of the vacuum) I will not tolerate anyone who goes out of their way to ruin the Green Glides name.

Most of you have the common sense to realize all they have done for our industry and would never even think of speaking ill about them. But some here have chosen to over look the facts to save a buck. Personally it makes my skin crawl to see them on "My" board benefiting from yet again, Green Glides... (without Lisa's help and push there would be no Mikey's Board)

Just in case you've forgotten what Lisa and Jeff have done for US, let me remind you.

They took a big risk and continue to take huge financial losses to supply the world with Teflon Glides so you can work easier, more productively and provide much better result for your customers. How many of you have had your cleaning careers greatly extended because of them?

Made 3 versions of Glides for just about every wand ever made. Many of which were created with days and days of R & D just to produce 1 or 2 Glides for some obscure wand out of Russia.

Lisa has spent countless hours studying patent law so she can defend YOUR right to work easier in court.

How many hours and dollars has Jeff spent creating 2.5 connectors and fittings so you all can get better dry times? He will dump thousands of each into one stupid 2.5 elbow and maybe will only sell a dozen of them at best to BB nerds.

How about the $7000 worth of ChemWho T shirts they gave away?

Or the over a thousand dollars a week in beta products they hand out for free each and every week?

They have spent the last four years fighting off HRI's lawyers, going further and further into debt and have nothing to show for it but a mountain of Teflon shavings and IOU's from Broke Dicks around the world.

Yet there are a hand full of morons here who got suckered by Joe Bristor into believing his twisted fantasies. Joe got them to think Jeff and Lisa are not "one of us" anymore because they are not out cleaning every day. Or that they should be called "Greedie Glides" because they want to make $20 profit on a 50 foot length of vacuum hose sale.

Or, better yet he cons them into thinking Glides should only cost $99. Let me ask you this; If you had to spend an hour on the phone explaining to a cleaner not only how to get a glide on your wand but how to totally change your cleaning method How much profit would you expect from that hour?
Do you have any idea what it takes to get a guy who uses his wand's lips as his only form of agitation to convert to Glide style cleaning?

We all know, well most of us, that 99% of the carpet cleaners on this planet run heavy emulsifiers and scrub the dirt loose with their wand's lips. Now because the poor sap's back went out and he wants or has to use a Glide to stay in biz, Jeff or Lisa get to educate him on pre-vacuuming,TACT, better pre sprays, 175s, Post spotting and padding, Air movers, Kunkle valves. 2.5 hoses and all the rest of what it takes to get the most out of using a Glide. It's no wonder Hagopian, Coit and Stanley Steamer dont use Glides, who the hell has the time to teach all this stuff and still make a profit? Jeff and Lisa sure dont, yet they do it anyways because they love their industry.

Sorry for the rambling but I had to get this off my chest.

Will I loose a few members over this?

I sure hope so.

Good riddance is all I can say.

PS. I'm sure you've seen Raf-l's post on ICS. He was never banned from here but seeing how he is the King of All Bristor supporters I did give him a hard time about getting back on. I set up his password to ezsux (in jest to his lies about Nick to Clint Denton) yet he still could not figure out how to get on due to something that went wrong on his end. His comments to me via email were implying that I wouldn't let him on because I couldn't handle the truth about Greedie".... F him!

So sue me for being a bleeding heart Green Glides fan.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- okay I'm in. I have had a house guest for the last month, through next week and our nicknames for each other are Felix and Oscar (you can guess that I am Oscar).

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
After all of that well thought out as well as nicely written I might add and you can't spell one little word correctly;"so sew me"??? sue would be the version you're looking for :wink:
Patrick

-I know,... I can't seem to type either :D

rhyde

Name
rhyde
keep going Mike your on a roll :D

I'll keep buying from Jeff and Lisa because I respect the passion and innovation they bring to the industry they are R&D for average carpet cleaners. Companies such as HRI don't want the average cleaner to have innovations and get carpets cleaner, dryer, faster. Their marketing is geared to making you look like a 2nd rate carpet soaking hack

http://www.chemdry.com/services/profess ... m-cleaning

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Wow, I forgot how aggressive CD's ad's were.

As for this board. Its the best source on the net right now. If I want to reach #'s, I post it on ICS. If I want to get advice, i post it here. PERIOD.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
did anyone else feel the urge to hum

"St Elmo's Fire" ....while reading this..............

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey needs some Midol.

Should change his name to "Drama Queen".

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Wow, whats next, buy a Vortex or be banned? I haven't spoke with Joe in quite some time. Though the last thing I bought from him was his suction hose. It took 3 deliveries to get the right hose. 1st 2 pieces were junk and the third was finally right. He told me to call the supplier, which I did. Guy promised to make it right, but never did. Since then I haven't been back.

I'm I wrong for buying from him, No. Maybe I will or maybe I won't. I know one thing for sure, I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been misled or bought something of poor quality from GG.

Case in point, my post about stair tool modifications. 3 days later I get what I needed from Greenie to make it all better......

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I don't have a Bane. I just have the tanks & reels. If you're going to accuse then get it right.

That used to be "Mr. Bane User" to you.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Man, its a stainless steel pickle barrel and don't forget my fleet of cimex's.

If it makes you feel better, I could have used a V today. Single wanding 4600 sq.ft sucked.

F

FB7777

Mike you seem to have an endless supply of hilarious jabs at guys... but this soft sensitive side you're showing is starting to make me frequently vomit in my mouth.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
TestosteroneSyndrome.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom