Let me just say this.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
exactly why I won't buy from JB

I still remember the day he called me to try to sell me check valves for my TI Wand, I told him I already had some from Greenie & Lisa, you can only imagine where the conversation went from there

one of the reason I won't put my profile up on ICS

R

R W

I will stick with Greenie and Lisa....they have helped in my business, even before they were in business. And when I finally go to 2.5, I'll be knocking down their door.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
shhh fon...just cuz I aint in the sorority circle, doesnt mean you have to be mean :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just dont know the whole story on the bristor thing is all...story hell....I dunno any of it...

after all I am just out here in OOtah

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
All I can say Mikey, is If you didn't want an anwer/response, you shouldn't have made a question/statement. You got honest answers to your rant. What else did you expect? I have nothing against either side, so I just offered my personal experience.

Mikey P

Administrator
Where did I say I didn't want an answer Doug?

I also would never ban guys for being a Bristor fans. But I wont let them push his stuff here either.

Fon Johnson

I'll have to give you a call, Dougie. I miss our chats.. I've just been so doggone busy. These 12 to 16 hour days, 6 days a week are getting to me, but it is paying off. 8)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
hey not only have GG done so much for the industry they are also really nice personally, lets not forget there are not better or nicer people in the industry to do business with

KBRENNY

I would not have been able to build my new truck mount without the help of Greenie. I called him numerous times when I had a question and he always helped me when he could. The only other people who gave me any advice or help were John from John's custom machine in Florida, and Larry Cobb. Greenie was the biggest source of information and that is worth more than most people on here are willing to admit. I dont know if Greenie makes any more profit than any other supplier I have delt with but if he does more power to him. I don't even call around and check suppliers on products I know Greenie carries, I just order it from him. He has always done right by me and I recommend his products to the narrow minded carpet cleaners I meet with a 50 ft 1.5 inch whip hose and a 1.5 inch wand. I was one of those cleaners about two years ago and I owe my new outlook on the industry and equipment to Greenie. I also get to hear that wonderfully sweat voice of Lisa's when I call and that is only a bonus to Greenie's great advice. I am looking forward to getting to meet him at MF in Feb probably the thing I am most looking forward to, well that and seeing if Mikey's head is really as big as some people on here say it is. :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
For the record. I've stated only MY experiences with Joe B. and Greenglides. Lisa has contacted me to explain the circumstances of my situation, and maybe it was just a fluke, but it is what it is. So, like I've said, I have no ill feelings one way or the other. I'm sure I will deal with both Joe and Greenglides in the future unless I decide otherwise.

KBRENNY

I have nothing bad to say about Joe, bought my cool cuffs from him with no problem. He has never gone "Bristor" on me but many have told me stories. Greenie has never said one bad thing about Joe to me and I have spent so much time on the phone with Greenie the last 6 weeks he is probably tired of me.

Fon Johnson

No, Doug, we never have had a chat. In that case, I imagine I must have been talking to the other Doug who has been posting on this thread. I guess it must have created almost as much confusion as why you have a picture of Waldo and his family as your avatar.. :?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am available for counseling or just to have someone to lean on if you've had a bad day or your HORmones are out of check.Sometimes in this business after all the verbal condensending attitude from our "Clients" we develop a "Drama Queen" attitude. I'll be here.....for a small fee.

Driguy

I was cleaning carpets 3 years on a prochem 405 with a 4 jet S bend wand, before i saw Green Glides hanging at my local distributor. I wouldn't clean carpets again with out one.

I don't know Greenie or Lisa, or what that hole debacle about patent infringement was, but I appreciate the work they did to get this kind of product out to the carpet cleaning industry.

I may not believe in modifying your truck mount with kunkle valves and all that other stuff but Green Glides are awesome. I hope in the future Teflon coated wands are the standard and every one of then have the dog tagged green glide logo.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Lisa and Greenie bought me BBQ one time. Joe never did. They have my stomach's loyalty.

Scott Warrington

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Dolomite said:
I am available for counseling or just to have someone to lean on if you've had a bad day or your HORmones are out of check.Sometimes in this business after all the verbal condensending attitude from our "Clients" we develop a "Drama Queen" attitude. I'll be here.....for a small fee.

Like you don't have a room with scratch and sniff walls somewhere waiting for you.......

I'll take my chances. ..........else where

G

I wouldn't know Joe if he bit me. His cool cuffs I've seen and they're nice. But, anyone who's met Greenie and Lisa know they're the real deal. Good people....

R

R W

I have never met Joe, and I have nothing bad to say about him. His 2.5 parts look real neat.....they look like real-times solutions to converting to 2.5.....but did somebody say "Made in China"?

Oh....Joe did e-mail me a few years back, when I was commending Greenie and Lisa on the RX20 glides they sent me to try out (the old, slow style), and was basically "yelling" at me for posting things about Greenglides on a board, saying I was only getting them deeper in trouble.....or something to that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom