Let's Brag on our employees!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Often time we post about our challenges with our employees. Let's post the great stuff they do. I will go first.
This was posted online last week.

I found Sani-Bright through Angie's List. I was looking for a carpet cleaning service who specialized in pet stains and odors. I was pleased to learn that they had exactly what I was looking for and guaranteed their results. The staff is professional and courteous and called with an estimated time of arrival. This was my first interaction with a carpet cleaner as we have always had hardwood floors. Jon was great to explain everything he would be doing and to be sure and follow-up if something was not right. I was so pleased that they are returning later this week to clean some of our furniture.

Thanks Jon for making us shine!

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Lyon
Often time we post about our challenges with our employees. Let's post the great stuff they do. I will go first.
This was posted online last week.

I found Sani-Bright through Angie's List. I was looking for a carpet cleaning service who specialized in pet stains and odors. I was pleased to learn that they had exactly what I was looking for and guaranteed their results. The staff is professional and courteous and called with an estimated time of arrival. This was my first interaction with a carpet cleaner as we have always had hardwood floors. Jon was great to explain everything he would be doing and to be sure and follow-up if something was not right. I was so pleased that they are returning later this week to clean some of our furniture.

Thanks Jon for making us shine!

Your lucky
to have good help:)

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a guy who's been with me for five weeks, we got four inches of rain Monday night so we were like one legged men at ass kicking contests all day Tuesday. He ran a truck at one big extraction all day while I ran around handling some other extractions and jobs that couldn't reschedule, and he did great! I'm thrilled to death that the first guy didn't work out this spring

Reactions: TomKing

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My 2 main guys are my son in law and youngest daughters boyfriend.

Dropped off all the info this morning from the Monday morning water damage we had with an elderly gentlemen. Wanted to get out all paper work, Xactimate file, pics for the adjuster when he shows up which could have been today. Guys were there yesterday to finish the carpet cleaning in the basement (move and retab and block items as well)

Elderly gentlemen comments "those boys of yours sure are not afraid of hard work"!

"They were so thorough and the job they did was better than any young people I have seen in a long time!" "They even took the time to clean my Living Room and Hall (pure white carpet) and it hasn't looked this good in 15 years!" (it did look great!)

Prior to this job, we drove 160 miles round trip and did half a resort (10 cabin houses) moving everything....

Plenty long day for anyone.

Reactions: TomKing and JS41035

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom