Let's measure some CFM and separate

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

A few years ago I sent a similar meter, that can be used in-line under pressure to Lee Stockwell, He brought it with him to an event and also compared TM's. All I heard was nonsense about the meter, with the ones who’s TM did not perform well. All meters have +- factors, so no you can’t say that the number is the gospel. But when your comparing this TM with that TM under the same conditions; you can say that this one performs this much better, or this one doesn’t perform as well as that one, and the difference is about, say 10%.

Sincerely,
Dale

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Odin said:
"hey can I test your truck mount " ehhhhh?

are you thinking of buying something????

" well no but I need to report back to the brain trust on MB board "

MB board SATANS DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" yes MB "

I don't think so

Everyone here is a potential customer of every TM manufacturer T. Performance metrics should be easily compared among the various units. This is why we pay the big bucks for a TM. If Foster wants to compare vacuum performance among machines all assembled in one location and report his findings that can only be good for everyone including the makers of machines that don't do as well.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
meAt said:
Do blower CFM numbers mean anything if only so much air can possibly be pulled thru the wand slot??

how much air can possibly be pulled thro 1.6 sq in @ 15hg??

..L.T.A.
Larry;

With 15" at the wand lips (not likely) . . .

1.6 sq." would flow ~ 400 CFM.

The actual lift would of course be less, and the carpet would restrict the flow even more.

My lab CFM meter showed ~ 210 CFM w/14" glided CMP wand on level loop carpet,
for a #4MR blower @ 17" at the 34HP TM.

Larry

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
and my pee pee measures 7" x 2.25 x 2.5 bahahahahhahahaahahahaahahah

and i got 5 kids so it works just fine :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bring it bob....screwem

S

sam miller

Mike Draper said:
Oh my hell, and I have to listen to this psycho all the way to vegas. :shock:

Lord I pray for Mike and his road trip to be safe and sane, Amen and if Bob wants to see what machine sucks the most let it be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom