Lets play a game- What This Industry Needs Is:

Mikey P

Administrator
An all in one powdered pre spray that is loaded with 02 and a deodorizer that works on urine smell and stains.

I just want to hose it down, let it dwell and slowly extract.

No water claws, no guarantees or expectations due to upselling bullshit, just good enough until Mr Friskers kicks the bucket.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
More regulations on selling equipment to ONLY certified cleaners who’ve taken courses on not only proper cleaning...but also business management that teaches us how to properly price our services. Improving the industry as a whole by everyone making more profit.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You want to buy a new truckmount??? Ok, take this 5day course on cleaning and business operation BEFORE the truckmount leaves the showroom floor to any new guys.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I would like to see better all-in-one products developed like what Mike stated. I’m not for more regulatory intervention. It’s hard enough to get anything done now. I’m not worried about the hacks with no training. They eventually go out of business. Besides, more regulations won’t stop someone who’ll break them. Gun control laws only punish the the law bidding citizens. Criminals don’t care.

Reactions: Living The Dream

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wouldnkike to see better all-in-one products developed like what Mike stated. I’m not for more regulatory intervention. Its hard enough to grt anything done now. I’m not worried about the hacks woth bo training. They eventually go outnof business. Besides, more regulations won’t stop someone who will break them. Gun control laws only punish the the law bidding citizens. Chiminals don’t care.
I’ll never see that being possible. Normal oil based soil is acidic, whereas organic nasty is alkaline. From just my reading about our chemistry, there’s no way you can remove both of those spots with just one formula. And don’t say enzymes can do that. Total bs.

• Haha
Reactions: Chandler Thompson

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ll never see that being possible. Normal oil based soil is acidic, whereas organic nasty is alkaline. From just my reading about our chemistry, there’s no way you can remove both of those spots with just one formula. And don’t say enzymes can do that. Total bs.
It’s going to take a small guy with his garage chemistry to make it happen. The big guys will never do it.

Then, when he does, the big guys will bash him.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Dis innustry need more better customer that unnerstant that we needs to make livin'... An' that Hector there is no good with his rugdoggtor...
We needs to get less competition 'nah I'm sayin'?

This is basically the level of conversation most carpet cleaners will have - around the two coastal areas.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
An all in one powdered pre spray that is loaded with 02 and a deodorizer that works on urine smell and stains.

I just want to hose it down, let it dwell and slowly extract.

No water claws, no guarantees or expectations due to upselling bullshit, just good enough until Mr Friskers kicks the bucket.
I can name one but im pretty sure u hate the guy lol

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom