Lets see your business cards...

K

Kabluey

Just curious to see what kind of cards some of you folks have.

th_front2.jpg

Billy

Name
BH
This is our current one but due to our slow name change we will have another design soon

bbfc%20f%20b.gif

K

Kabluey

Brian R said:
Kabluey said:
Brian quit playin show us your real cards. shiteatinggrin

You no likey??

I give it a solid 4 out of 10. I dont get a good emotional response when I see it. I dont know where to start reading the card because it has no flow. You name isnt centered with your number. Dont worry design isnt my strong point either. I am subbing out the image creation for Kabluey.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
emotional response?????? WTF

its a card...says who you are and what you do

you aint marrying the mofo

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kabluey said:
Brian R said:
Kabluey said:
Brian quit playin show us your real cards. shiteatinggrin

You no likey??

I give it a solid 4 out of 10. I dont get a good emotional response when I see it. I dont know where to start reading the card because it has no flow. You name isnt centered with your number. Dont worry design isnt my strong point either. I am subbing out the image creation for Kabluey.

When it comes to cards, I like the clean look with a little of what I do. it's a reminder more than anything. I dazzle them with my charm in person and then the card hangs on for dear life.
They look really good in person...that white sticks out.

So FU Mr. Kabluey. :mrgreen: j/k

K

Kabluey

floorguy said:

You are also creating an image for your business which is achived on an emotional level. I look at something and I know if I like it or not just buy the image. Thats why image is one of the most important things in this business. We make up our minds within the first 2 minutes of the encounter and its no secret that our customers have certain fears when having a service man in their house. The better the image the more they trust you. Thats the way I have come to understand it. Plus i am one damn sexy man. blowme

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wayne Miller said:
[center:1jko5d15]
ask_josh_front.jpg

ask_josh_back.jpg
[/center:1jko5d15]

Best name in the business for that kind of cleaning if you ask me.
Great cards Wayne.

Maybe for any kind of cleaning....I still like Beyond Clean as well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
ChavezBusinessCards-1.jpg

Wayne Miller did these for us, we also have some residential carpet cleaning ones similar to Doug's and some commercial ones also.

He does great work!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool Chavez

Do you have anything that promotes the carpet cleaning side of your business?

I see it sez "Restoration and Cleaning"
But I mean specifically.

Just curious.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Uh huh.......we make them sweat though! :p

Actually about half here are white if you count Dan's son & my son who are fiddy/fiddy.

1-Supervisor and 5-crew leaders be sporting yor color. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doc Holliday said:
Uh huh.......we make them sweat though! :p

Actually about half here are white if you count Dan's son & my son who are fiddy/fiddy.

1-Supervisor and 5-crew leaders be sporting yor color. :mrgreen:

Man after my own heart. :cry: shiteatinggrin

Ryan

Kabluey said:
floorguy said:

You are also creating an image for your business which is achived on an emotional level. I look at something and I know if I like it or not just buy the image. Thats why image is one of the most important things in this business. We make up our minds within the first 2 minutes of the encounter and its no secret that our customers have certain fears when having a service man in their house. The better the image the more they trust you. Thats the way I have come to understand it. Plus i am one damn sexy man. blowme

Brent I don't want to sound rude, but based on your history with design your not exactly in any position to be giving advice on business cards. lol

K

Kabluey

Ryan said:
Kabluey said:
floorguy said:

Brent I don't want to sound rude, but based on your history with design your not exactly in any position to be giving advice on business cards. lol

Well Ryan here is my business card below, I must have a somewhat decent understand of something. If you read what I wrote I told him I am **not** a designer But that doesnt mean I dont know what works and what people want to see. Its basic marketing psychology...

You ever think of using a website?

You even have a business card? Lets see it if you do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom