Lets see your email templates

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm curious about how much information and thought you have put into the email letter head you use to correspond with new and future customers..

here is mine..

324f9aa8.png

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Looks good, something i never really put effort in.
But think we all should have a professional template.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE(bottom) on all sent emails.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attached files are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail (or email Mike's the man) and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message attachments and all copies.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I need a good template for answering email quote requests. Answering those seems to be my weakness.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm curious about how much information and thought you have put into the email letter head you use to correspond with new and future customers..

here is mine..

324f9aa8.png

FYI: Google is now saying that if you ask for reviews they will eliminate your reviews.

How they prove this I don't know.

They can probally see anything posted on the net.

Freaking Nazis!!

Becker

Name
Becker
:icon_rolleyes:
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE(bottom) on all sent emails.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attached files are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail (or email Mike's the man) and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message attachments and all copies.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Still have my Suicidal Tendencies tee-shirt with Mike Muir's signiture on it from a gig in Berkeley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom