Lets talk about health insurance..

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My advice on that particular plan would be to consult your state insurance department. They will have info. about the company any complaints.

Reactions: Mikey P

Joseph225

She has great options for Virginia

assuming to can abide by these life standards...

This household lives according to each item in the Statement of Standards
I/we agree to live a clean and healthy lifestyle and share the following ethical and religious beliefs:

• I believe in caring for one another.
  • I believe in keeping my body clean and healthy with proper nutrition.
  • I believe the use of tobacco, illicit drugs and excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to the body and soul.
  • I believe sexual relations outside the bond of marriage is contrary to the teachings of the Bible and that marriage should be held in honor.
  • I believe abortion is wrong, except in a life-threatening situation to the mother.
  • I believe I am obligated to care for my family and physical, mental or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member or anyone else is morally wrong.
I/we abide by the Commitments.
This is disgusting. For so many reasons, and on so many levels. I'll continue with the Exchange, but thanks for the offer.

Joseph225

*snorts*

More like expecting someone to live by your rules, and making them agree to it/sign a contract in order to get something that shouldn't be that difficult to obtain in the first place.

Joseph225

for 1230 a month in savings I'll pray along.
Praying doesn't bother me. I can do that for free. If you want, we can do a deep dive on moral psych and the various moral matrices that each individual registers on...most people TL;DR that kind of thing, though.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Praying doesn't bother me. I can do that for free. If you want, we can do a deep dive on moral psych and the various moral matrices that each individual registers on...most people TL;DR that kind of thing, though.
Is your avatar a pic of your Grandma?

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom