Lettering ideas on the V

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Looking for some critiques. We bought a Vinyl Cutter/Plotter and will be doing our own lettering. I have lot of experience working for a vehicle graphics company in a past life, so all this is nothing new to me.

View attachment 1716 View attachment 1717
The truck has already been "Color Wrapped" a Matte Black (Except the cab)

View attachment 1718View attachment 1719View attachment 1720

Ignore the dented bumper and door, Busbees is shipping them out to me when they get them taken off the parts trucks.
This is Mr. Fenstermakers V I STOLE :twisted::twisted:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like it.....the full length blue line looks the best.....but get rid of the Vortex on the sides and put something useful for your company....

advertising Vortex means nothing to people unless you are a carpet cleaner.....but if you take that room and use it for a list of tag lines you will get further.....

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Thanks Nate, it's actually just Matte black sign vinyl, spent about 100 bucks and used maybe half of it.

Jim, my wife says the same thing. Thanks for the critique!
I will post a revision when I get back.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I like it.....the full length blue line looks the best.....but get rid of the Vortex on the sides and put something useful for your company....

advertising Vortex means nothing to people unless you are a carpet cleaner.....but if you take that room and use it for a list of tag lines you will get further.....

exactly what I was thinking too. Make the web address bigger too.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Agree with above Ashley. Lose V chat, increase visability of web and service's. Seeing the ole girl kinda makes me sad. I will be there Monday to buy it back. Lets some Bussbee installed parts pics when it done.

Looking good, I like the 2nd wrap too.

Mikey P

Administrator
So all that black is vinyl eh?

Interesting.

have you though about using those T Shirts that look like tuxedos as your uniforms?

Put your web site and the bar code thingies where the vortex logo was..

I think the doors could use a black panel on them, other wise the white "head" looks sort of unbalanced.

sam gm

I like the small vortex logo. Got it on my truck, if it says the worlds most pwerfull machine dry in half the time, nothing wrong with that, have had alot of people stop and notice. I think its just the right size on your truck, everything else looks great.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Looks very nice.

IMHO, though, your web site address is equally (or more) important than your phone number. It's easier to remember a web site address than it is a phone number. Considering those points, you might want to think about making your phone number smaller and your web site address bigger on the right side panel.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Put the Vortex logo if you want to but realize most potential customers don't have a clue what it means.

ffb77bb1-2bf9-437e-b698-351fdaddcb04_zps9af43b34.jpg

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom