Leukemia Lymphoma Raffle Time board suppliers needed :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is that time again. You can start buying your tickets now. We will have a link soon to donate as well. This year Lora is going to run the Honolulu Marathon for Team in Training with Barry Costa. Tickets are $5 each

Suppliers,vendors or anyone that wants to donate an item for the raffle please call and let us know what you like to donate and what link you would like promoted.

Last year we raised $5800. This year we need to continue the trend of doubling each year so our goal is $11600!

Thank you in advance.

Life Lesson Number 5
TOUCH AS MANY LIVES AS YOU CAN
Every time you meet someone new, you leave a little bit of yourself with them. They are affected by you. The more people you meet, the more complete both their and your lives are because of how you have been affected by each other. Think of the possibilities.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Nice John. I know you and Lora really work your butts off for this cause. Well, lets see what I can come up with... How about a FREE Pint of Magic Bullet to the first 12 people that buy 10 or more tickets AND a $25 coupon to the EncapStore everyone that buys more than 10 tickets. This essentially makes the first 7.5 or so tickets free and you still get to help the L & L Society.

John, PM me your address and I'll send you the Magic Bullet to dispense to the appropriate individuals and the raffle goodies...

I'm good for at least a case of Snake Oil for the raffle but may be able to do more depending on when the raffle is. I may have quite a few more things to donate to the cause if I get a decent job... :mrgreen: Here is hoping...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Our CAD is June 2nd. I appreciate all you do just keep it simple. :)

Our address is

Superior Cleaning Solutions
948 N. 1610 W.
Orem UT 84057

it is publick info so no need to hide it :)

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
John put me down for twenty.

For every large loss 5000 or more we do from now till the marathon, we will kick in $100 from each job.

Thanks Lora for doing all the Work and putting forth a great effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom