Life As A BDCCer

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wife calls me at 2 PM as I was Pimpin out a multi-level crib. "What time you going to be home I want to go workout? " I told her I was finishing up my first job and rolling up my hoses then headed to my second job.. She replies "WOW YOU HAVE TWO JOBS TODAY!!"

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Good lord kid, hurry up.

Are you Wernerizing the individual fibers or what?

With out a Hoss you still wont make it into the Top 25 so why bother.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Its winter time I take my time makes me feel like Im busy. Plus Im fine tuning a few things in my game. First is hose management. Fookin parker hose gets all tangled in my vac house. Dont have alot of options not going Back To Black Death. After every room I have to untangle the crap. Second is staircases. Still wanding them. But going back with my Jeff Lydon Unglided Stair tool to use for dry passes. If I get call backs it cuz of Steps cuz I go after all the soil and it bites me in theass. I shud do What 97 percent of the Real Cleaners do and tell them its wear areas and the fiber scratched. Back to Hoses fook I hate them.

Golden Boy

Jimbo

Hey Mr Waldron...May i suggest a good swivel right before your shutoff valve and quick connect on your high pressure line? Or just lube your Quick connect every morning so it swivels real nicely by itself...it could alleviate your tangled up hose mess.

Oh yes...after turning your wand to get around a corner...or into a closet...turn back the other way to avoid the 'Tangle.'

Name
Nate W.
Hey Mr Waldron...May i suggest a good swivel right before your shutoff valve and quick connect on your high pressure line? Or just lube your Quick connect every morning so it swivels real nicely by itself...it could alleviate your tangled up hose mess.

Oh yes...after turning your wand to get around a corner...or into a closet...turn back the other way to avoid the 'Tangle.'

Noob... :stir:

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Wife calls me at 2 PM as I was Pimpin out a multi-level crib. "What time you going to be home I want to go workout? " I told her I was finishing up my first job and rolling up my hoses then headed to my second job.. She replies "WOW YOU HAVE TWO JOBS TODAY!!"

Golden Boy

If you Don't mind me asking what does A BDCC gro$$ a year? Just curious if I qualify to be a member of the Broken Member Club.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A wand on stairs oh my, I use a little aw29 stair tool knock off its quick easy and it works great.

I usually turn the pressure off with my ball valve then twirl out the twists. I gotta quit going left only.

Lubing it would be to smart. Not a fan of swivels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikey P

Administrator
I will bet you an Uncle Sam portable that I'll clean a staircase quicker and better than you with my Ti wand.

Full flow and vac baby!!!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You sure do bet a lot. You can have faster and more expensive, I'll take zero callbacks all day long.

Back in the day we would call You zipper!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
The nose is fine if you have enough room on the backside to roll off it. The problem with u Cali Boyz is you have no clue what its like to clean basement steps. Its a Mofo. But I aint complaining 97 percent of the homes here have basements with TONS of carpet. The whole upstairs can have wood and carpet. Big fooken deal. Basement is where the carpet is and thats where people like to hang by the carpet for warmth and sound. We aint ever runnin out of work. That is why IM SLAMMED Monday with three jobs.

Golden Boy

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The nose is fine if you have enough room on the backside to roll off it. The problem with u Cali Boyz is you have no clue what its like to clean basement steps. Its a Mofo. But I aint complaining 97 percent of the homes here have basements with TONS of carpet. The whole upstairs can have wood and carpet. Big fooken deal. Basement is where the carpet is and thats where people like to hang by the carpet for warmth and sound. We aint ever runnin out of work. That is why IM SLAMMED Monday with three jobs.

Golden Boy

ya cause we never have to clean up a flight, we always go down!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom