Lightweight Blowers I Found

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I am going to be replacing my aging Air King fans we use for speed drying upholstery and tile transfers, stairs, etc... I found this blower I am showing you at a local janitorial supply and they are awesome! Lightweight, durable, quiet and move plenty of air to serve there purpose. I will be getting the Dri Pods for rooms, but for stairs or upholstery these things are going to be killer!

The janitorial supply wanted $299 for the 1/4 hp model. Then I did some searching and found them at home depot (online only) for $175 for the 1/4 hp model. This is the one I tested and believe me it moves tons of air! I guess the smaller size of it and opening restricts the flow and it BLOWS! These are the most quiet in the industry. They do have larger models as well. They also have feet so you can tip for up the stairs, upholstery, or even blowing up into area your working on the 2nd level where it may be crazy hot in the summer.

I don't work for this company! Hahaha I just wanted to let you guys know and help my fellow pros! I am really stoked on them, and I have 18 years in this industry now so it takes a lot to get me stoked!

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... d203228123

mcatt

Name
Mike
Thanks for the P.I. Work. These sound great and I am tired of lugging in and out the large blowers and the price is definitely right on these. Going t be picking 2 of these up.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
ACE said:
Thanks for supporting Chem Lie no won ton soup for you!

I had no idea that Chem Dry made these? There called X- Force so I didn't dig any deeper. I just really liked the size, power and price point. Is it because Home Depot owns Chem Dry corporation you say that? So were not suppose to shop there? These can be purchased elsewhere for a little more if somebody was so inclined. I'm not!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
dealtimeman said:
I don't believe hd owns Harris research anymore.

That's great! I never really understood why they would buy it anyway? I just hunted to find this blower I really liked for the least I could find it and then decided to share it with you guys.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
That's a good sized fan for what you'd be using it for. I like it. Good find.
Thanks,
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom