Like never before..

Mikey P

Administrator
ICS, Clean Fax, *** or any of the other carpet cleaning websites have never been set up for you to converse with the author of the articles or press releases. Using a Blog style format it's now possible for you MB members to ask questions and converse with Industry Big Wigs like Doyle Bloss, Jim Pemberton, Scott Warrington, Ricky Gelinas, The Jon Don Twins, Taf Baig, Mike Roden and the SS crew and many more to come with our nifty new "Main Page".

Each month new relevant and interesting articles will be published in four chapters. Every (and all) week you'll be able to take part in the ongoing discussions that come up from these topics. In many cases there will be give a ways with our raffle system here for you MB Supportive Members to try the products or systems featured in the articles.

You can earn "Raffle Tickets" or points by either becoming a Supportive Member here for $5.00 a month and or starting a thread or commenting in a thread for points. Birthday points and atta' boy points will be handed out as well.

Also be sure to keep an eye on our new and oh so improved Auction system here. We just finalized the software today and we're pretty excited about it. Give us a day or two more to get things sorted out but make sure to keep an eye on the Auction room to save big bucks on all your favorite cleaning supplies. No more going to ebay or arguing over who actually won the item like in the past we we used regular threads to host the bidding wars. You will be impressed with our new and proprietary system here.

and we aint done yet...

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i really like what you've done with the place lately...

what's harpers phone number? i'm gonna call and tell him he's missing the boat. :icon_cool:

Mikey P

Administrator
Merty, if it were up to Fred you would have been banned long ago.

You're Debbie Downer act has gotten old.

unless you really have a taste for Robjuice I'd suggest you clean up your act here just a tad.

Mikey P

Administrator
a better response would have been:

Thanks Mikey for letting this lying POS stay on your forum where I can hide from my wife and kids and pretend that more people than Chavez and the Martian actually like me.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

I like to read Merty's posts in the voice of Eeyore the DOnkey ... they tend to make more sense

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Fred,

you are projecting again.

in psychiatry, projection is an unconscious defense mechanism whereby emotionally unacceptable traits are denied in oneself and are regarded (projected) as belonging to the external world or to someone else. It is often called the “blaming” mechanism because in using it the person seeks to place the blame for personal inadequacies upon someone else. In its extreme form projection can lead to hostility and physical attack upon others when one mistakenly perceives other persons as responsible for one's own mental anguish.

F

FB7777

Without cut and paste, you number 5's would be mute

Appropriate that another failed bulletin board owner enters the thread

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I see the Similarities. :lol:

jackass_zpse17f65d8.jpg

F

FB7777

Now who's projecting

Nice fence btw .. Only thing missing is the barbed wire on top of the gate topper

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Remember this oldie but goodie Fred?

"Gimme Steam"

(wait 2 seconds for the sound to kick-in).

Now, I'm projecting.....................
...........................................>>>
http://youtu.be/KyTLe7Li--s

btw, the gate was built out of necessity.. sorry if it offends you.

This session is over Fred.

Until next time, i want you to review the following images and let me know what you see.

rorschach3-1.jpg

rorschach1.jpg

rorschach-blot05.jpg

mr-rodgers-middle-finger-mister-rogers-flips-bird.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom