Lint bags

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I still use the factory mesh strainer in the waste tank even though I run an inline Devastator filter with paint strainer bags.

The in tank strainer needs to be cleaned every 75 hours approximately.

steve_64

Devastator filter.
Ahhh ok. I stopped using my pool filter when I ran it over. I have the filter box mounted by the rear door where it's easily accessible.
Blew a whole in it late in the fall. The seem failed. I might just stitch it up. Don't want to keep dumping money into it. It's the 2002.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ahhh ok. I stopped using my pool filter when I ran it over. I have the filter box mounted by the rear door where it's easily accessible.
Blew a whole in it late in the fall. The seem failed. I might just stitch it up. Don't want to keep dumping money into it. It's the 2002.
I have the same one, 1997, and also sewed up the mesh bag. Take it to a good upholstery shop..

I also moved it to the side door next to the now electric hose reel. Spare bags in the drawer under the reel. Change daily...30 seconds.

steve_64

I have the same one, 1997, and also sewed up the mesh bag. Take it to a good upholstery shop..

I also moved it to the side door next to the now electric hose reel. Spare bags in the drawer under the reel. Change daily...30 seconds.
I thought about the side door too then I could hook the hose up right to it instead of having hose running to the back then back to the side.

steve_64

You huckleberrys jus kill me....my hunnert dollar stainless slip on lasts a lifetime....
I'm running without it now and yes my airflow is more consistent. I need to check the blower filter to see if it's plugging up.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm running without it now and yes my airflow is more consistent. I need to check the blower filter to see if it's plugging up.
How can you run without a filter......what if you suck up a coin or a small nut or bolt.....a stainless slip-on filter inside the waste tank is the only way to go....
Soooo who's gonna be the first horses ass
To argue.....?

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

steve_64

How can you run without a filter......what if you suck up a coin or a small nut or bolt.....a stainless slip-on filter inside the waste tank is the only way to go....
Soooo who's gonna be the first horses ass
To argue.....?
The van is on its last legs anyway. And I'm not climbing in the van and pulling a basket out of the waste tank twice a day.

Maybe I need to start vacuuming first.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The van is on its last legs anyway. And I'm not climbing in the van and pulling a basket out of the waste tank twice a day.

Maybe I need to start vacuuming first.
If you don't do it on the old one, what makes you think you will do it on a new one? Maintenance is maintenance regardless of the age of the machine. It will affect the performance of your machine and potential resale value.

Reactions: Living The Dream

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
If you don't do it on the old one, what makes you think you will do it on a new one? Maintenance is maintenance regardless of the age of the machine. It will affect the performance of your machine and potential resale value.
Jus slide the top a bit......
Reach in and pull stainless filter off
Spray wit garden hose
Reach back in the wt
Slip filter back on inlet
Slide top back over
...TWO MIN

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Back to my phone.

White magic put the filterbox in an awkward location, but it works well. Butler's box suffers similarly, but also works great when relocated. I own both .

Who wants to crawl inside the truck to do any of this?
That's exactly the reason that the Steam Genie was the best damned machine ever built....no Lint boxes lint bags or anything else to worry about.....
I bet ya I can remove ..spray off and replace my filter BEFORE you even get yors out....so there!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom