Lisa

Bucey

Name
FFA?
i read an old article you wrote for cleanfax a while back about making your own was pit with out going broke. I dont have a huge amount of experience with fine rugs but I would like to clean syth fiber rugs more through than hwe in the drive way. Could you point me to some good literature about this topic if you have some suggestions. What I'm after is to service for rug cleaning better than others in the area. Thanks for your help.

Ryan

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
rstrick said:
i read an old article you wrote for cleanfax a while back about making your own was pit with out going broke. I dont have a huge amount of experience with fine rugs but I would like to clean syth fiber rugs more through than hwe in the drive way. Could you point me to some good literature about this topic if you have some suggestions. What I'm after is to service for rug cleaning better than others in the area. Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Ryan, pop over to my blog at http://www.RugChick.com and opt in for the Rug Disasters report. That will give you the most common mistakes made with rugs. Then you will be sent a link also to my Rug Secrets Insider's Guide to Rug Cleaning - which at the end covers different ways to set up a shop depending on your budget. Also covers a lot of myths about this industry.

After you go through all of that, you will have a better idea on what you want to do, and what you do NOT want to do, regarding rugs. You'll also be on my list so when my workshop and training dates are announced next month you will get the heads up first. I'll be doing a few this year... seems I'm in "demand"... which is very cool. :mrgreen:

If anything in those materials does not answer the questions you have - just PM me. I get a lot of the same questions, so that's why I created these pieces to help answer those FAQs fully.

Thanks for the post,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom