Listening to my Joe Polish CDs

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I want to make loads of money and I understand my brotehr from another mother CU is doing great with it and Cameron has made a ton and has a respectable business. I think with as much diversity that I created in my business I am poised to make Fred Boyle money. I want any Joe Polish neophytes(is that a word) to post what the best thing they did to improve their business.

I am working my two pronged attack SFS and Joe Polsih but combining them in a streamlined business. For standard business practices SFS has Joe beat hands down but I want to hear what believers believe......................No groupon or subs please or pennies of marketing on one of my 3 pronged attacks the others cost $50 a day Dave:)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Today is Thursday isn't it?

GregSheenTigerBlood.jpg

Cameron1

Raise prices and got real aggressive w/ the marketing.

Started direct mail with the pink flyer and the " your neighbor just came clean "- post card

Put systems in place that would guarantee referrals.

Invented the "clients for life triple guarantee "

craigholland

I worte a nice long post that didn't come up for some reason. So here is the short answer.

Contact your current clients regularly with newsletters, special offers, reminders, vis email, post, phone...

The 'pink flyer' is still our most consistent way of getting new clients.

We also use the 3 step letter and a bunch of other marketing ideas.

he also teaches to use a guarentee, use testomonials, package pricing, raise prices, be a professional - which makes it all work together better.

Craig Holland

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom