Little help on pricing

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
We are in the same market, I charge 50.00 for any room under 12x12 and 65.00 for anything over.... does not apply to oversized rooms in Coto or Laguna or any other city. I will give the price to the homeowner first if that the case, usually about 85 to 100 if it has a master retreat or something like it. The price included all topical cleaners for spots and odor. If I need to get the 175, zipper or HOSS out of the truck I do not charge extra. But on commercial work, I do charge more if I have to steam and encap second.
Luis

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
There is a difference and yes it does take longer to use the rotary tool. Thats the only reason why we charge more to use it. If we could do the job in the same time I would maybe just raise our room rates a bit. But the difference is a Car Wash to a Detail. Some people want the wash and some want a detail. Or even better some areas really need the rotary like Family rooms, etc... You don't necessarily need to use it on the whole house.

oh car wash perfect example......not with the detail in....

BUT

Brushless vs with the little spiny things that drag you through....

both are the same price generally...and yes you have tiered pricing as well....

anyway, i support the brush version, it adds more VALUE.....for the same money....

BOOOOMMMMMMM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom