Live From Connections!

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Jim,
That is our brand new design. We will be doing the same to the larger version. When we get the larger Dev done I feel it will be the best DUAL or Highest capacity filter ( that I know of ) out on the market here. The new design helps to keep pooling to a minimum this keeps the bag flowing better longer, and as the debris builds and starts to slow down on flow it still works very good but it will give guys more motivation to change or wash it down helping with bag blow out.
ALL filters will plug if they are sealed and filtering right they have to that is what there job is, some guys just don't understand even a ss basket will break under the pressure of full vac load if it can't breath.
The new lids that you see are cuff friendly so no more cuffs from me, it is too hard to keep track of what cuffs guys need and some guys don't understand the diff between barb and cuff and would order the wrong filter.
We can send you a 2.5 lid so you can keep it out by truck.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim,
That is our brand new design. We will be doing the same to the larger version. When we get the larger Dev done I feel it will be the best DUAL or Highest capacity filter ( that I know of ) out on the market here. The new design helps to keep pooling to a minimum this keeps the bag flowing better longer, and as the debris builds and starts to slow down on flow it still works very good but it will give guys more motivation to change or wash it down helping with bag blow out.
ALL filters will plug if they are sealed and filtering right they have to that is what there job is, some guys just don't understand even a ss basket will break under the pressure of full vac load if it can't breath.
The new lids that you see are cuff friendly so no more cuffs from me, it is too hard to keep track of what cuffs guys need and some guys don't understand the diff between barb and cuff and would order the wrong filter.
We can send you a 2.5 lid so you can keep it out by truck.

If you can get me a 2.5 lid that would be great.......

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
That wanted a wand that could be basically cut in half to reduce shipping costs..

I just figured out what all I was seeing there. I couldnt figure out what that attachment was on the end of the handle and just realized that it's a cuff sitting on the table.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That drag tool looks nice! Lots of improvements over the old ones we have. I Iike the glide but is it on there to increase the velocity of the air or so it pulls easier across the carpet?

It's listed in this months sales flyer for $1399.00 I'll have to check it out. It's no Zipper but still looks interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I just figured out what all I was seeing there. I couldnt figure out what that attachment was on the end of the handle and just realized that it's a cuff sitting on the table.
Same here I could not figure out what the heck that was at the end of the tube.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So....who is winning all the goodies I was supposes to win?? I was gona drive out today but my 10month old son ended up in a doctors office late last night so I couldn't leave them...

Last edited:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Locker-fart won everything except the sol reel .....Damm him...oh I got a hf tile tool ,thank you Mikey's and hf

FredC

Village Idiot
Does that mean we don't have to eat that crap at the Wynn if MF returns to vegas?

When can I come pick up the V?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom