Live From Connections!

FredC

Village Idiot
lol...I already checked it out ...a few of the Basil 10s...and maybe some seafood tapas

Mikey P

Administrator
My two meAthed buddies and I went through 13 selections and all were mmmm mmmm goood.

With wine we got out fir $104.

Even cutlery boy could swing that

Mikey P

Administrator
New Rotovac uph tool..

Other than that the spray bar that sprays in two directions where as the SS uph pro spray straight down, the tool is virtually identical.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Drymaster

It looks like the extended length from head to hose would make you feel the hose tugging at you when cleaning. Which would add to the fatigue factor if cleaning more than a piece or two. :icon_question:

However having never used the tool I'm only guessing from the looks of it.

Rotovac
Looks good. What about that valve? Is it a good valve or a cheapie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
Final production version of the RV360XL

Notice the weight saving measure taken on the vac ports. I told Clint he should use golf balls for the gliders. .

Mikey P

Administrator
Ando ther than this sunset last night, I could find anything else new or of intrest

The raffle was a hit, far more people than any of us expected. Lots of winners who had never heard of MB and plenty of the crew here scoring BIG.
Mrs Lockheart who had a lick and stick Vac tatt scored the Zipper wand with her 5 tickets. Erik was stoked to have a prominent member win rather than a lurker or non bbr.
Amy George scored the AT hose reel.
Her hubby will love it for filling the pig trough out on the ranch.

Time to drive the Beast home...

Look for MainPage write up report from me in a few days

Reactions: frresh1

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The raffle went great. When Mike gets up the video, there's a little guy on there about 10 years old that is with his little sister. I encouraged them both to fill out a raffle ticket. As I was talking to them, the cute little girl said, "I never win anything". Out of the three of their family members who filled out one ticket each, they won 2 prizes, the Prochem Upholstery Tool and a set of Duck Guards. It really made my day to see them win. :)

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
my wife loves the blower she won.....she traded for the smaller one....that thing blows every bit as hard as a big snail....

using it on my carpets now...as i used a new toy i have on lend for a while:rockon:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
this omni pro....is bad ass....plus i bought some of the taiwan counterparts as well.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
took it out....

it is at least 50% tougher to run vs the lighter 360...due to heaviness....

only 2 jobs today (my house as 1) so we will see...

though the male quick connect on it "went out":confused: dunno why or what...but put it by its self "open" and nothing...

i think they would be better to have hose, then a site tube....i may take that one off and put my tube on...

it did leave my carpet drier then the 360....

still lots for me to test for my uses

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
took it out....

it is at least 50% tougher to run vs the lighter 360...due to heaviness....

only 2 jobs today (my house as 1) so we will see...

though the male quick connect on it "went out":confused: dunno why or what...but put it by its self "open" and nothing...

i think they would be better to have hose, then a site tube....i may take that one off and put my tube on...

it did leave my carpet drier then the 360....

still lots for me to test for my uses

what new toy do you have on lend?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom