Local Carpet Cleaner arrested for theft

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...lry/-/5738906/19947978/-/sl0vjkz/-/index.html

With the employee turn over this guy must go through you'd think he would know to consult with the Googleman by now.

You'd also think he would have better spidey senses by now. I look at those two photos and based on racist opinion alone would not have hired him.

Of my five employee history, 3 of them have been "ethnic" so don't go pointing your fringe at me, but my guys were smiley and non threatening to my ultra white clientele.

That SS guy is way too Lockheartish.:eekk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't know but if I knew I were going to be interviewed I'd wear a button down collared shirt and lose the hat. What did he think, he needed more publicity. Shhhhehh!

That was't Lockhart in the photo? :p

Just in case when he visits I'm locking up my wife's diamond tiara, my Patket Philippe and the fine silver......yea if we had any of that chit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Your looking at mug shots Mike- not when someone is going to concentrate on looking their best. I agree it is lame it wasn't found out on the front end, but on appearance alone I see far more scary looking people at MF or Connections~ and those ARE the owners!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He's from Fort Worth, good guy..... just keep him away from cats, dogs, pets, farm animals, your wife, your girlfriend, kids, friends, relatives, neighbors... :p

Seriously he is a great guy, well...that maybe be over stating him a bit! Lets go with good guy. :winky:

Name
I'm Rick James
I worked for SS 7-8 years ago and they do hire people with a criminal background. I worked with a little lanky guy that just got out of prison for breaking into commercial strip malls via the duct system. I am guessing SS needs to update their screening process, you figure a guy with a 7 year break in work history would be a red flag..

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
"no, lol but that owner sure had a lot of Joe Appleby like qualities about him.."
Do you really think he looks like Paul Simon?

Back
Top Bottom