----> Logo Opinion - Need brutal honesty needed. <----

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
yeah, you're probably right. That won't change how valuable the logo in it's original form is to the owners. Seeing it messed with is causing them to be much more defensive of it's original design. The arms are definitely staying. Most if not all of it is staying. That's entirely their choice and I don't want to force it.

I figured with the cross branding I had done the company was in perfect position to fix the disaster restoration logo and not leave a single person behind. The carpet cleaning logo would bring them along through the transition. With the new van being wrapped up this was the perfect time for a change. I was mistaken in thinking that is what they wanted. Thank you all for you help and input. If any of you feel up to the task of deciding on which new strong arms or houses to pick please continue to give feedback, it can't hurt anything. If we can come up with anything that looks decently updated and still enough like the original logo to not hurt feelings this won't be viewed as another idea of mine that didn't pan out.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What about something like this.....

BnBLogo.png

Becker

Name
Becker
My next logo is going to be a dog on the left side taking a dump, business name as the carpet , and a wand sucking on the right side.
Tag line..Centered under business name.
" We get the SHIT out "

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I hope you aren't having to shell out the 200 clams for the contest for nuthin because there were some much better choices. No offense but the owners old logo is just plain bad.

I'm no Sigmund Freud, but I think he's digging in his heals because he subconsiously feels someone is trying to take over his business and this is his way of enforcing/maintaining control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom