Logo Opinions PLease

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
We have had our logo since the mid 90's and I am considering doing a rebranding and making a complete package of logo, web site, business cards and brochures so forth. I am attaching a copy of my current logo and my ideas for new logo which are rough at this point. What I dont like about the current logo is on the van it was not symmetrical on both sides, it was backwards from side to side of the van. I would also be looking into going to a greens and blues website and would want to logo to fit into the format. thoughts and opinions please:

View attachment 1292

here is a new concept of another persons logo. My ideas are similar but I have some nice changes in mind for it to make it different and better

View attachment 1293

Sorry for the small size

FredC

Village Idiot
your site, the stock 2010 theme, and your rankings makes the baby Jesus cry.......

but your logo IS NOT that bad.............KISS...........the only real difference between the two is "depth"

If you are truly wanting something changed/"designed" I would suggest 99designs and at least a ~$500 guaranteed payout...........there are also a couple designers here (cleanerimage?) but , and this is not to knock him, but you are going to get less concepts from one imagination over a longer period of time...........on the other hand you have somebody who will work with you over time

and I'll have to disagree with Mike.....unique is great...but there is NOTHING wrong with the name. While it may not as memorable as the pretentious "connoisseur" its a ****ofalot easier to spell :D

Last edited:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Thanks Fred,

My site is horrible and im very aware and thats soon to change as part of the plan here. Phillip is going to do my logo mods but just looking for the opinions before we go on a wild goose chaise. I like my current logo but didnt like it on the van per say.

FredC

Village Idiot
Cool...last I looked he was producing good work..........and again while I'm sure other improvements can be made the real difference between the two logos is just depth/stylization. Strokes, angle, gradients, etc

and I'm just a crowdsourcing guy by nature

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
here is a new concept of another persons logo. My ideas are similar but I have some nice changes in mind for it to make it different and better

View attachment 1293

Sorry for the small size

Dan,
when this logo is put onto a van, it is still similar to yours.

Look at the silver at each end, the PRO end is higher than on the ALL end, so in effect, each side would still look different.

To have it the same, the logo would need to be asymmetrical.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
How about getting some more domain names and calling yourself allpro cleaning services or allpro cleaning, or allpro services. alllpro carpet cleaning seems restrictive.

Connor

Name
Connor

and I'll have to disagree with Mike.....unique is great...but there is NOTHING wrong with the name. While it may not as memorable as the pretentious "connoisseur" its a ****ofalot easier to spell :D

I think the name is kinda blah, but I tend to over think words that don't mean anything, hoping there is some root word definition that has some hidden deep meaning.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Yellow and blue is a better combo than yellow and red. Looks good.

Try one with the circle bigger, so the phone # will be in the blue area. It will stand out more or add a color to phone #.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I think your old logo is much better than the new one. I actually think it is quite good.
It grabs attention. It tells people who you are and what you do. It is simple (that's a compliment.) And it is dynamic.

Unless you are making a complete makeover (Why?) (not that it is my business) I wouldn't touch it.

As far as your web site etc. I have not looked at that.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I also , like the first on e better. Less is more. It pops better with the red and with the phone number it is TMI !

Back
Top Bottom