Logo's on our wands

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Our Prochem stickers were getting trashed up on our Titanium wands so my son in law came up with this idea. We also had them for our Stair Tools too.

Mark Saiger
http://www.saigers.com

ProchemTiWandwithSaigersLogoSticker.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Did you print it yourself or what?

Seems that printer ink doesn't get along well with water.

I have a bunch of vinyl.

PCCN

Very nice looking. Never can do enough advertising and promoting your company.

ayetti

love it, I have some small vinyl decals that our graphics guy cut out of extra vinyl. I think I will put one on my wand.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
makes me think of the wand bra.. those could be monogrammed and were cushioned to prevent gouging furniture. They were black and I'm sure must have looked like ass after a cleaning job or two.

Bill

S

sam miller

Good Idea could we get a Mikeysboard one also???? People ask why is he Bored? We say no Board for carpet cleaners who cant talk about this crap enough during the day!

hey Marty, blow me shiteatinggrin

Kinda like when peeps say are You death why cant You hear me? or be more pacific please! Deaf specific really?

Nevermind I like the wand.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Ron Werner said:
for what it costs, just replace them when they look tattered.

you guys actually use wand bra's?? :shock:

I rarely, if ever have customers stare at my wand when I'm cleaning... that didn't sound right, but regardless I would think having a decal on my inline or pump up sprayer, spotter kit, embroidered across the back of my uniform would be better advertising that on the wand head which is probably moving too fast across the floor for anybody to read or is on its side/upside down when not in use.

I'm far from perfect but if I can't slow down a bit and clean around wall molding or furniture without marring the hell out of your client's house and need a padded wand bra I guess I should look for other work.

i don't have a wand bra... maybe they are the best thing ever invented but I think it give you a false sense of security to act recklessly.. In my humble opinion.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
That looks real nice. Do you sprat off your wand after each job? I wonder how long it would stay on there with being sprayed with the TM after each job.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Beldar Conehead said:
Looks great!

How much were they? I'd like them just so when we leave a piece of equipment, the know who to call to come get it. thathurts

They cost me $128 for 8 large ones for my Titaniums and 8 smaller ones for my swivel head stair tools

Hey Charlie, We do spray them off after each job and even soak them in hot vinegar water and clean them more after the soaking each week. Will let you know if we have a problem. The material is real durable being vinyl wrap material.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Jamesh921

Name
James
looks nice. But, I always thought about putting something on there like,

"Ask me about Scotchgard" or

"Need your furniture cleaned?" or

Garage floor need cleaned?"

You could always put your name/logo and phone number in smaller letters at the bottom so they'd know how to contact you if you did happen to leave it behind.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Jamesh921 said:
looks nice. But, I always thought about putting something on there like,

"Ask me about Scotchgard" or

"Need your furniture cleaned?" or

Garage floor need cleaned?"

You could always put your name/logo and phone number in smaller letters at the bottom so they'd know how to contact you if you did happen to leave it behind.

I once saw someone put these messages on their corner guards. Gonna do that next myself. Corner guards also get noticed!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom