Look what came in the mail today

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
with a Vortex too..

Just because it says Vortex on it ...does not mean that's whats behind the doors......

100_4129.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Whaaat it looks like a typical Steam Cleaner add to me.Lots of flash low prices big promises everything on sale Free this and Free that book now and so on and so on. We all deal with this crap every day.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I can not believe how high the carpet cleaning prices are in Missoula Montana $6.95 a room? The ad I saw here yesterday outside Chicago was for $4.95 a room. For some reason the company changes its name about every year.

Fred, these guys are not your competition

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
For some reason the company changes its name about every year.

They change the name so people that have used them before and got ripped, will think it's a different biz. The phone numbers are always the same.

PCCN

Hmmmmmmmm they must have really shrunk those Vortex machines.

I think Nashville has finally gotten rid of those "American" cleaners for awhile. They always use some form of that name. But around here they hired any warm body, threw a portable in the car or truck and sent them out to "upsell".

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
The ignorance factor in our industry never ceases to amaze me. Most carpet cleaners don't know what a VORTEX is. Do they really think that a customer has a clue? That ad resembles Franks at Best Homes but I don't believe it's his. Am I right?
Just because it says Vortex on it ...does not mean that's whats behind the doors......

100_4129.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom