Look who won the Aqua Helix and Unleashed combo package from Legend Brands!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well slap my ass and call me Genny. Thanks guys.

Also. I’m having a banner day. I’m playing a game with the wife and kids and just got this quiz question during my round.

98BCB1E8-F3E9-4FEF-9B80-55135E98D789.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
lol....how many times did you enter?
Thanks guys! I don't know how many times I entered. I just did the 3 entries per every 24 hours, or tried too.

I've only seen an aqua Helix once at the Medford OR Interlink. I thought it looked slick but really not sure how it works. My impression was it's geared more toward flood work. If it can be used for urine, you know i'm the guy to do it. Anyone use this thing before?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I actually have a job coming up that this would be perfect for. It's a job where the property management company sent me in to do something about the smell. When I clicked on my UV light the entire carpet was 100% covered in urine. I turned down the job and told them it was so bad to just replace it. Then, on Friday I get a work order from them for the same place asking me to go thermo fog the place...... Good grief! I don't think Thermo fogging is going to help this place. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they will rethink this request and maybe wait for the Helix to come so I can just flood the place. My original estimate was $1300 to pull the carpet and treat everything. If I can revert back to the helix and they agree, I may be able to do it for around $5000-$700. I still think the homeowner need to replace and quit being cheap.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Damon, make sure to video it in action and add commentary.
Don’t forget to swing the camera wildly at the carpet in case nobody ever saw some.

Also, I’d be interested in your impression of how effective it is as opposed to a slow dragged wand and how convenient for spotting as opposed to a waterclaw.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
For all the times people win things that they need so little that they end up selling it off, this is the perfect match of product and professional.

I'm sure you'll find a horribly abused place owned or rented by a mentally unstable individual and have a great story to match up with your test.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Jeff T
Unleashed works very well, smells good (like clean laundry). Only problem? It foams like crazy when you extract...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom