Lookie lookie... an new MB advertiser !!

Mikey P

Administrator

Please welcome Ray Burnfield!

ai.php

Mr Burnfield owns and operates a local shop here in Norcal, not too far from me.

Ray has been lurking here for a long long time, has attended a few MFs as well as being friends with many here.

While his Carpet Maintenance Supply shop would be more than happy to provide you with most any cleaning related products, their real emphasis here on MB is to provide easy access to Chemspec brand chemicals.

chemspec-distributor.jpg

I've been using Chemspec DFC 210, Prekleen and best of all Enz All, for a couple months now and am thrilled with the results and value.

Those of you in California will receive FREE shipping on all orders over $200!!!!!

I'll say it again, please support those that support the board.

CMSvan.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
btw, Ray will be co-hosting M10F next year here in Aptos!!!

(in other words, he will be picking up cigarette butts and beer cups with me.)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
welcome Ray.

i hope you participate some and if need be, have a designated mouth piece for the forums :icon_razz:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
And he even has Snake Oil on the shelf... Heads up to the Cali Cleaners that need thier juice NOW.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Ray and the CMS crew are the very best of people. Jr and George. In the repair shop are great ,Tanner is Ray,s Forsythe like we need another and knows his chems and equipment...Nina ..she takes your money. But she is sweet about it so it don't hurt to much

Ray has been the best support to my business (after Tammy) and for the last 5 years the only place I go to for restoration equipment, supplies and truckmount installs and service.

Great person and Great company to do business with.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom