looking for a good back up wand

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Anyone have one for sale or suggest one. No Ti wands they are to big for my techs prissy little hands. I had one and loved it but sold it because it sat in the shop. Need a simple 14 in or even 12 with a glide

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"back up" wand to keep on the van??

AW29 or clone ..put 03 jets on it for total 6 flow (going higher flow than 6 doesn't do any better)
Cleans as well as any , doesn't need a glide and is down right cheap at $299

when using it, turn down the psi to below 400 and that cheap little wand kicks azz...fo-reel

.l.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I agree with Larry thats what I use on jobs without power and need an open face wand that picks crap up.

Coolcuffs.net has a $169.00 special on these right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/carpet-wand...622?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec04dd00e

also here on ebay

the one on ebay has TEE jets too..much better than Vee-jets commonly found on most wands .
The TEE-JET is better cause the strainer in he jet body are larger and you can actually get check valve strainers THAT WORK

...L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell

Buck1955

Name
John
I have a 92 Butler 14" with greenglide I would let go. Make me an offer, of course you have to pay shipping. I understand about the Ti wand, guess I have "prissy" hands too as it is killing my carpal tunnel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom